Bubba!

AN// Yo! I hope you enjoy!

Draco's POV

I continued to cradle the doll-like boy, rocking him slowly in my arms. He was just so cute! He was like a baby: someone who was so small and frail, making you want to hold them and never want to let go.

Soon enough, Harry wakes up, his jade green eyes fluttering open groggily.

"Hey, little one!" I exclaimed, grinning brightly. He seemed hungry, if his growling stomach was anything to go by.

"Hung'y!" Harry exclaimed, pouting a bit.

I picked him up, walking back to the castle. I was surprised that Harry didn't wake up sooner from the cold air. Harry started crying when we approached the entrance to Hogwarts, pointing at the huge door.

"Meanie! Meanie!" He chanted, his eyes filling with glistening tears. He squirmed in my arms, his other fist pushing at my chest.

Harry didn't want to go inside of Hogwarts because of what she did. He was thinking about her, the stupid mudblood. If the bitch comes anywhere near him. . . well, let's just say you aren't a Death Eater's son without learning a few intresting curses.

Harry's POV

I wa' 'aving a weally nice dweam 'bout me 'n' Dwaco; we wuh wunning awound and p'aying 'n' chasing! I 'vent'ally stopped and 'oke up, looking at my Dwaco.

He seemed 'appy to see me.

"Hung'y!" I s'outed, pout'n a wittle bit.

Dwaco picked me up, walkin' to da big doo'.

"Meanie! Meanie!" I said, pus'ing at his chest. I no wanna go in! No, no, no! I wanna cwy.

"Bubba! P'ease no!"

An// sorry for the wait! I couldn't get ideas then this came. Thanks to   LANALLAMA05 for helping me!

~nix.