Old Enemies

Your P.O.V.
You and Riley where at the comic book store she works at called Excelsior. It was owned by an old man who was very nice. He let you take and comics that didn't sell.

"(Y/N) my shift is almost over you want to go see if anyone can go to Flips diner later?" Riley asked you.

"Yeah but I can't stay I have something I have to do tonight." You told her none of them knew of your second life and you didn't want them too.

"Your always running off doing gods knows what. Wait your not running with Silver are you?" She asked out of concern.

Silvers gang the Half Moon was very bad news. They sold drugs, killed, and many other things. You had fought them before after a kid almost died of an overdose because of them.

"No never he's bad news you and everyone else knows that." You said easing her nerves.

"Alright well we should get going." Riley said as she finished her shift.

At the Flips Diner

"There you two are never thought I'd see you two again." Jackson said sarcastically.

"Ha ha very funny Jack." You said as you sat next to Daisy.

Liam was reading a random book while Bailey was looking over his shoulder skim reading it as well. The twins where messing with each other as usual. Riley and Jackson were already deep in conversation. You and Daisy started a relaxed conversation.

After everyone finished talking and eating you all said your goodbyes and went on your ways.

You went back to an old warehouse where kids like you with no home went to. You kept all your money in your jacket, the jacket Jason gave you.

No one was here or if they were they were asleep already. You quickly changed into your vigilante outfit. Always wearing a mask like your dad taught you.

It was late now you where thinking about going back when you saw some of Silvers goons.

You followed them to another abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city. Everything seemed like it would be for one of Silvers places except for one thing.

Neon green canisters outside with a joker on the side of them. 'Joker gas' you thought. What would Silver need with Joker gas?

Then you saw him. The pale white murder who killed you. The Joker. You wanted to go beat the living shit out of him. But you couldn't beat him on your own last and with Silver and his crew and most likely Jokers crew no way could you do this alone.

You sighed as you sat on the roof. Jason and Roy would not be enough. This means you have to let them know your not dead anymore. No more hiding. No more secrets.

Looks like your going back to Gotham.

Authors Note:
Thank you for all the votes and comments I'm going to try and update more often now really sorry for the long wait! ☺️