New life

You left your old life on your 14th birthday. 1 week after you left Gotham you made it to Howling City, Tennessee.

It's been 2 months since you've been in Howling. You made friends and got a part time job as a newsie (if u don't know what this is search it I'm lazy!😂). You also have a night job as Sparrow Howling's vigilante.

Howling isn't as bad as Gotham but before you it didn't have any vigilantes so needless to say it wasn't hell but it was shitty.

You don't patrol ever night like in Gotham because some nights are calmer. And you rather be with your friends.

Your friends all very in ages.

The oldest of the group and the most serious is Jackson. He's 17 he graduates next year but everyone who knows him doubts he'll ever leave Howling. He lost his little sister when a random guy came out of nowhere and shot her in the chest. He wants to do something to help stop the pain he went through now he protests for gun safety. He has jet black hair with hazel eyes.

The second oldest is Riley she is Latino and bit odd but easy to get along with. Definitely emo. She's 16 and has a job on weekends at a comic store. She lives with her 2 sisters, 3 brothers, Grandparents, and parents. She gets overlooked a lot in her family. She has black hair and brown eyes with tanned skin.

Then the 15 year olds. Liam and Bailey.
Liam is a tech genius and really nerdy he has the highest grades in all the classes but because some of the staff at school is racist towards minorities such as black people he doesn't get all his credit, He has black curly hair and black eyes and a brown skin tone.
Bailey is shy she doesn't like to talk to anyone outside the group. She's like this because her parents where abusive to her. She lives with her older sibling now they took her in about 4 years ago. She has light brown hair and light blue eyes with white skin.

Then the twins 14 a month younger than you. Charlie the older of the 2 by 3 minutes is very calm and relaxed and has reddish brown hair and hazel eyes. Chase on the other had is the opposite danger follows him and he likes it he has red hair and green eyes. Both have pale skin. They never met their dad but their mom went missing when the boys where 9 years old. They have been looking for clues ever since.

Then the youngest Daisy. She's 13 her nickname is Angel she has pretty long blond hair and blue eyes and fair skin. She is gentle but not quite she is very loud. Her parents are rich and neglecting towards her.

And yeah your life wasn't perfect but you had some pretty amazing friends who were your chosen family. It was perfect everything was perfect almost to perfect.

For it is clear before a big storm hits.

Authors note:
sorry about the long wait me and
My friends went to a condo we rent in Orlando and we have season passes to Disney and Universal so yeah I kinda forgot oh and most of my characters in this book where inspired by my friends!

P.S. I'm staying at the condo with my friends till early September so updates on  this book and series my be slow and I'm hoping to get at least 5 books out of this series if you haven't read book 1 go read it!!!🤗✌️🏳️‍🌈