5.

Angel was upset with earlier events and what had just happened "Mr. Julian I can't dance!" she said in an annoyed voice again, hoping he could understand her.
"You are doing well so far" He smirked down at her and kept the dance going like it was nothing or her words were not important, she hates when someone ignores her and makes her feel invisible even his attention was not nice to her, at the moment her back was to the crowded so she didn't notice Elijah standing and watching them.
I think I'm going to kick him in the... He took her hand and spun her around, "Okay that's it" Angel was really pissed.

He was standing there uncomfortably watching them dancing, seeing Angel with his cousin? "What's going on? they know each other or something or is it a coincidence?" a lot of questions were on Elijah's mind.
Anger, hatred, and feud went through him, It felt like all those feelings stopped in his throat, he can't shout or neither break them apart.
He did neither and just stood there trying to see and imagine what was the end of this.

Julian's eyes were filled with excitement and he smiled wildly "Oh look who's here my dear cousin has arrived you should meet him, Angel," Julian said to her, he is such haste and a messy person besides his good looking, anyone sees him thinks that he is mature and a grown man, but the truth that he is not, he took Angel's hand again and starts walking towards Elijah.

Angel was so pissed she couldn't stand quiet this time and watch him lead her wherever he wants "Leave me alone and take your hands off me, I said no'' She said in a high voice, everyone in the restaurant turned around and looked at them, she felt embraced but at least he free her hand.
Julian was confused by her actions and didn't understand why she was mad at him.

"Why are you mad belladonna? '' He asked with his Italian accent, "Why am I mad? I told you that I can't dance, just leave it." She said and then walked toward Charlotte, for now, she didn't notice that Elijah was there. 

A smile was drawn on Elijah's face he knew the whole scenario, and that his cousin was reckless and stupid but this time he was going so far as dancing with her without her permission, and putting all that aside he can't do that with Angel.

She took Charlotte's hand and said "Joe I'm sorry about what happened tonight but she's drunk can you drive us home or order us a taxi? My phone died" She asked him nicely.
"Sure Angel I'll drive you to your house it's not far away from mine" He replied, she felt a bit uncomfortable knowing that he knows where she lives already but It's fine she just want to go back and leave this party, Joe held Charlotte and they starts walking towards the big door.

Julian was pissed about how she reacted and just walked off simply, he passed Elijah "Follow me upstairs let have a drunk cousin," Julian said in a low tone, Elijah didn't even bother to reply, without saying a word back he walked to the upper floor towards his office.

In between what just happened, just near the door of the restaurant Angel's eye met his and their gaze locked.
She stood there for a second trying to understand that he was really in front of her and it's not one of her daydreams, after a month a whole month he is actually here.
He looks unhappy about what happened with Julian, his face said it too "Elijah.." she whispered, mixed emotions were there but anger was the most of them.
"Take me home" Charlotte put her hands around Angel's waist, she was wasted and about to fall.
The place she was in was a mess, everyone at the moment was annoying her but not him, she was so happy to see him again but she couldn't show it.

They stood like that for another few moments and then Joe's car was on the road "Let's go, Angel, the car is here" Joe said, but Elijah starts walking toward her.
At that moment she felt cold and numb like she was drawn of blood, his hard looks gave her chills at that moment she was run out of ideas, she just kept looking at him.
"Come here," He asked her without touching her hand or doing any move.
His eyes were on her, Elijah wants her to come with him by her own will, he had a point.
Angel was never a force loving person she is calm and independent.

Her thoughts stopped there for a moment, she just looked at him with opened eyes "I-i" before she answered Joe interrupted them "Is there something wrong here Mr?", He asked Elijah.
Elijah didn't even bother to look at him, his eyes never left hers.
"It's okay Joe" Angel answered and nodded at him. "Can we?" She said to Elijah pointing to the street outside to talk.

He opened the door for her and walked after her near the sidewalk, "It's been a while don't you think?" She said.
"I know and I'm sorry" he pulled his hand out of his pocket and brushed it gently with Angel's checks.
"Are you cold?" he asked her, "I'm not, thanks" She stood there almost a smile was about to appear on her face when he said that, but she was still mad at him for leaving that long.

"I know what I did was wrong and so was my actions," he paused "but is our date still on the plans?" He asked her already knowing the answer that she would say.
"I don't know if we should do that, and my friends are waiting for me."
What the hell I'm doing what if he goes now and never back again, these thoughts were in her head. "You are not going, until you promise to forgive me, Angel," he said walking closer to her.

She looked up at him silently, Elijah took her bag and put a card inside of it "I'll meet you on Friday night there, I know you have a day off, 8 PM Is fine?" he asked, she was confused about how did he know? "Now go home safely and we will meet again soon" He placed a kiss on her right hand then walked toward his car, he turned and said, "Red looks good on you".

What did just happen, Angel walked towards Joe's car and Charlotte was already in it" I'm sorry I was a bit late" Joe seemed annoyed by what happened with them "So you know him?" He asked her, "Y-yeah kind of, I'm sleeping at Charlotte's place today if you can drive us there it would be great I can't leave her alone," She said trying to change the subject, Joe drove them silently until they arrived at Charlotte's building.

"Thank you so much, Joe have a good night," Angel said, "Yeah you too". She couldn't blame him if he was angry or pissed at her.
Angel walked Charlotte to her room, opening the window for some fresh air to get in.
Then she got a pair of pajamas for her and Charlotte, she stared at the bathroom mirror for a while now "he is back" Angel whispered to herself.

"Change to your pajamas Charlotte and let's sleep," Angel said.
She put her phone on the charge, then a message appeared on the lock screen "Good night Angel" It was him but how ..? 

"My head is like a bomb," Charlotte said in a sleepy voice, "Tell me about it" Angel replied.
They were sitting at Charlotte's balcony and having their breakfast.
"The eggs are delicious Angel," Charlotte said eating her second dish, for now, everyone enjoyed Angel's cooking "Lotte do you remember what happened yesterday before we get into the car?" Angel looked at her curiously.

"No, I don't even remember getting in a car," She said giggling "Well.." Angel looked hesitant a bit, "What?" Charlotte looks at her waiting for an answer "He was there" Finally some words came out of her mouth, "Who?" She had no idea who she was talking about. "E-Elijah," Angel said.

"What?" Charlotte shouted, getting up from her chair with a mouthful of food, "You look so funny, sit down crazy" Angel laughed at her.
She told her about Elijah and how he put the card in her bag with that amazing gentle kiss on her hand.

"Send him a good morning text Angel, what are you waiting for," She said in excitement, "No Lotte, first I want to know where the hell he got did get my number from" Angel got nervous just remembering yesterday events, "I'm going to kill you, Angel You should go to that dinner !" Angel doesn't want to miss that chance again.

"Hey" Angel texted him finally after two hours of Charlotte insisting, "This is going to be fun," Charlotte said to Angel before going to her round their shift just started. "Go to your work Lotte, I have a break before starting let me enjoy it," Angel said. "Sure you will," She said to her laughing.
"Hello Angel" He replied, "How are you?" He texted again.

"I'm okay" She replied. They kept texting until her break was over.
"See you tomorrow at 8 Angel." He texted. "Do you want me to pick you up? Is it okay?" he texted again. I think I'm getting nervous about this date.
I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow.
"Yeah it's fine" She replied.

"Even in a lab coat, she looks so good a true Angel" I don't know when I'm going to stop watching her from a distance, I just like the idea to have an eye on her all the time I have never thought about caring so much for anyone especially a woman in my life but with her everything was different It's like I broke all the roles for her, only.