31.

"What do you mean I can't reach Liam?" Lucas asked angrily, "Sir, they had him under probation for 24/7 no one can get in or go out." The man he hired said.

"I'm paying you money, so you can do whatever I say you have only one hour and you will give me Liam." Lucas hung up his phone and went back to his big room, Judah entire the room when Lucas was not paying attention.

"What's the wrong maninho? " Judah asked, as you can remember Judah is Lucas's older brother, and back in the days, he used to run the business.

"Judah, " Lucas said, "Yes, why were you screaming is everything okay?" Judah asked him and then he lit his cigarette. "I don't know where I should start." He said "From the beginning, " Judah laughed.

Just before Lucas was about to tell his older brother about the whole situation with Elijah, Liam and the other phone was up. "Sorry, big brother." Lucas picked up his phone "What?" He answered, "We've found a way, we will reach for Liam as soon as possible." The guy said,

"Yeah now you got me, I'll wait for the call." He ends the call, "Judah, do you remember Mateo and his son Elijah?" Lucas asked, "Yeah I do remember, you are doing some business with them as I heard." Judah answered, Lucas, smirked "Yeah, but Elijah is an ass just like his father." he paused "Everything was fine and the containers were just near the border."He said, "And?" Judah asked.

"Somehow an old ‏retirement policeman, his name is Ben I think." he paused, "Hart? Benjamin Hart?" Judah asked surprisingly, "You know him?" Lucas asked, "Yeah, of course, I do." he smirked, "He used to be a trouble to me too, just like Mateo."

"I-" Before Lucas spoke, someone was knocking on the door, "What?" Lucas shouted, he was on the edge.

"Sir, you need to come right now." His guard pointed with his eyebrows at him, Lucas apologized to his brother and went outside to talk with the guard "Yeah, speak?" Lucas said.

After what he listens to from his guard he gets so mad, "Don't you tell me that she ran away!" Lucas said, warning them "No we had found her, but I think she is not well." The guard said, "Not well how?" Lucas asked "She kept screaming from the pain and vomited blood, I think one of the guards went hard on her." Lucas told him to leave and not to get to her room until he visited her.

"I'll make her regret this," Lucas mumbled, he walked back again to his brother and told him that he had some business to take care of. "Please someone help me, I'm bleeding" Angel cried and cried after they caught her near the forest yesterday.

One of the heartless guards hit her across the face very hard, and the other one hit on her stomach which caused her bleeding and nausea. "Elijah help me." She mumbled crying, Angel felt helpless, and alone no one was there for her.

"Is she in her room?" Lucas asked, "Yes." The guard answered, "Pray that you catch her, if she runs away I'll cut your throat do you understand me?" Lucas said and then opened the door slowly, he saw Angel laying there on the floor "Lucas" She mumbled looking at him "Help me" she paused "Please, I'm pregnant." The tears were non stop "I don't want to lose him" She looked at Lucas again, he looked at her with no reaction and with a cold face.

He was heartless and soulless, "Please" Se mumbled again, he walked towards her and kneel next to her looking with a smirk.

"Just save the baby," She said in a low voice, she was whining in pain before passing away, Lucas looked at her with a smirk on his face "Not everything we want happens, darling" he paused

"Call the doctor for her, and get her to surgery." A few hours later, Angel finally had woken up after long hours of sleep. She was in another room a bit brighter with nicer sheets and pillows.

"Where am I?" Angel mumbled, she saw a nurse coming towards her. "Hello, Ms you are okay, here some water for you to drink." The nurse offered, "My baby? What happened to my baby?" Angel starts panicking looking around the room and she just needs answers.

Then they heard the door open, Angel looked there and saw Lucas getting in. She put her head back on the pillow "What the hell happened? How is my baby?" Angel asked angrily and shouted, "Answer me, you bastard."

"No Angel, behave, please! You are our guest." He smiled at her, "I said w-w" before she could finish her sentence or say anything, a really painful feeling hit her "Be quite Dr. Angel, you know how miscarriage is painful and tiring." He said. "What?" Angel didn't believe what she was hearing, he said in a cold heartless way like it was nothing.

"Just as I say, " he paused, "You must rest and wait until Elijah comes and saves you." He laughed, Angel was shocked she didn't know either to cry or to laugh.

"My baby" she mumbled, touching her tummy "But he was right there" Tears started falling from her eyes, "You took him away" She looked at Lucas. "No, no, no" he paused "Your stupid escape took him away if you didn't move from your room none of this would happen." He smiled looking at her, "Am I right?".

Angel was not herself, she just sits there lifelessly with no words coming out of her all that screaming and anger were stuck in her lungs, she closed her eyes trying to imagine that all of that was only one of her nightmares.

"Did Lucas call?" Julian asked Elijah after he saw him talking on his phone, "No, it was Charlotte." Elijah answered. "Charlotte? What did she say?" Julian asked worriedly, he was afraid that Charlotte had told him about Angel's pregnancy.

"She was checking on me, and asking if there was any new news." Julian nodded at him, then a phone rings again breaking their silence. "It's an unknown number," Elijah said his face went pale, he quickly answered the call before it ended. "Mr.Morrone, how are you?" He heard Lucas saying. "You son of-" Before he continued he heard Lucas's laughing "Hold on little guy, " he paused, "We have a lot to talk about, do you want to see Angel or not?" Elijah held the cup that was in between his hands and crushed it into the wall.

"Don't you even say her name." Elijah said slowly, his heart was racing fast and his hands were shaking from anger. "I just asked a simple question, " Lucas said with a smirk on his face, Elijah looked at Liam and pointed at the door where the detectives were sitting.

"Just be smart and don't tell anyone, if you want to see her again." He warned him, Julian stopped when Elijah told him to. "What do you want?" Elijah asked, "First of all, I'll be kind tonight and send you a picture of her" he paused "Now, I want you to set Liam free."He said "But he is not in my hands, I wish he was though," Elijah smirked.

"I don't care, you will find your way and of course the five million dollars in cash" he paused. "Get me what I want and I'll let you meet your precious Angel," Lucas said hastily.

"B-" Lucas interrupted him, "Oh, and one thing more I'm sorry but today you lost your O feto." and then the line was closed. Elijah looked at Julian with wide eyes, he couldn't feel his legs before he went down on his knees.

Julian held him up "Cousin, what's wrong? Is Angel okay?" Julian asked worriedly, no words came out of Elijah's mouth and he remains silent.

Then his phone was buzzing, a new message arrived but Elijah was still in shock he didn't move, Julian took his phone out and opened the message for him.

It was a picture of Angel laying in bed with a cannula in her hand. "It's Angel" Julian mumbled, Elijah gathered himself a bit and grabbed the phone from him.

"I won't stop until she gets back to me." Elijah said slowly, "What did Lucas say? why did you get so mad?" Julian asked Elijah, he looked at her picture again. That's when a tear went down from him "Angel," he paused "she was pregnant, but she lost the baby today."