Breaking Mrs. Piggelton

Bella's POV 

I ran upstairs and immidiatly called Nina

"DID YOU HEAR!" I yell into the phone on speaker

"YES OMIGODDDDDDDD!" she yells back I smile

"Just think about all the shopping!" I yell

"And the people!"

"And the boys." I add in quietly so my parents wouldn't hear, I know that Nina is nodding on the other line. 

"I'm a little sad we are missing Christmas though..." she trails

"Yeah, but you know. We can handle it!" I say and get another call.  "Hey babe, I gotta go."

"Byeeee!" she says and hangs up. 

"Hello?" I answer putting the phone back up to my ear.

"Hi, this is Uncle Ty!" I can hear my farmiliar uncle's voice through the phone.

"Oh!" I say, "hey!" he was only ten years older than me, crazy, I hadn't spoken to him in years

"Hey, so I heard you were gonna be in New York?" he asks, I start stuffing random clothes into my bag

"Yeah, I am for the next week!" I say and try zipping up the bag. "I leave today!"

"Cool. Well, I hope you have a good time, I just wanted to call and make sure you tell Rita and John to give you two hundred from me."

"REALLY!" I say, Uncle Ty was really rich, I mean really rich. But he has never been so generous. 

"Yeah totally, I have a board meeting, but make sure they give you the money." He says and hangs up. I love uncle Ty, he was more than an uncle he was a friend. Finally after debating over outfits for hours I finally finished and decided to hit the gym. I grab my keys and hop in the car. I roll the top down and drive to my favorite Gym in Laguna Beach.  

"Hey Lola!" I greet the cheerful check in lady. 

"Hola Bella!" she says, "What brings you hear today?"

"You know, just toning up, diving starts soon!" I say and she smiles

"Okay chica, just be careful, we have a celebrity in the building today." she says hushed

"ooooh, who is it?" I ask, she leans over the counter and some of her jewlery clinks on the fake granite.

"Kendall Schmidt, from Big Time Rush." she says and I nod. I used to love them... like a lot. Okay. Just relax, pick a machine and excersise. I walk over towards the treadmill and put my water bottle in the holder. I turn the treadmill to five and start jogging, I have my music plugged in and just jam out to beyonce until I get used to the pace. Then I crank it up even higher to about ten. This is a nice pace for me and I run for about 45 minutes.

"Hey.... much." I hear a muffled voice say, I take out my earbuds and turn to greet an equally sweaty face of none other than Kendall Schmidt. 

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I ask trying to be all calm and collected. 

"I said, Isn't that a bit fast?" he asks and I turn it down to seven, I smile and turn to him, stepping on the sides of the treadmill. "I-I mean I can only do about eight at most." Was he nervous?

"Well, I like running fast." I say and laugh a little. "Bella." I say and stretch out a hand

"Kendall." he says and shakes my hand

"I figured." I say, "Your a little far from LA, popstar." popstar? what is wrong with me. I smirk at him. He chuckles

"I like to switch it up a bit, If i go to the same gym tons of girls crowd me... it's not very fun." He says and blushes a little putting a hand through his hair. "You from here?"