Did You set a Fire in There?

"So how about Paranormal Activity?" I ask and everyone seems to agree. I press the button on my remote and stand up for a second. 

"Your blocking the movie." James sneers,

"Just relax James." Logan says

"I'm gonna go make popcorn." I say, "James wanna help me?"

He looks at everyone and then rolls his eyes and walks with me to the kitchen. Once the boys are out of view I push his chest.

"What the hell is your problem?" I sneer pressing my index finger up on his chest. He grabs it and moves it away.

"What the hell is your problem?" James asks, "Yesturday you were ready to share a ciggarette and jump in bed with me. And today, you and Kendall are all buddy-buddy."

"I see, your jealous." I point out grabbing the box of popcorn. 

"I am not, I just think your gonna hurt him..." he points out.

"With you? As if." I say and he  sneers at me. 

"Please, you were gonna kiss me yesturday." James says as I pop the popcorn in the microwave. 

“Kiss you? As if, I have a much hotter guy.” I say pointly, James looks down at me smirking.

“Are you sure about that?” He asks

“Positive, now grab another bag.” I say and he obeys

“What’s the magic word?” He asks and holds it over my head.

“Please.” I say and hands it to me, leaning over and giving me a kiss on the cheek. “Douchebag.” I say and wipe my face off.

“Well, you’re a slut.” James says

“A slut?” I ask half yelling, but making sure that Kendall and the boys couldn’t hear me.

“Yeah, you were definetly flirting with me yesterday, and now your with Kendall, and deep inside you want me too.” James says

“God are you metally retarded!” I say, “I don’t like you.”

“Keep telling yourself that.” He smirks

“God, why do you want me so bad, that’s illegal you know, and I have known you for maybe eight hours.” I say and grab the other bag of popcorn from the microwave.

“Hey guys!” I hear Carlos, “You set a fire in there or something?”

“Coming!” I announce, “James just wouldn’t give me the bag of popcorn!” I put the popcorn in two bowls and start walking towards the living room.

“It didn’t stop you and Kendall…” James whispers, reffering to my earlier question, “So it won’t stop me.”

We walk into the living room and I give a bowl of popcorn to Carlos and Logan who are sitting on the floor. Kendall James and I share one bowl as the scary music starts in the movie. Kendall puts a hand around me.

“So are you two an item now…?” Logan asks, I look at Kendall, he looks down at me and I blush.

“Yeah, you could say that.” Kendall says

“Ohhhhhh, I see, you just two just want you know… the benefits…” Carlos says raising his eyebrows.

“Could your foot be any further in your mouth?” Logan asks, I stare at Carlos wide eyed, so does Kendall.

“It was a legidamite question…” Carlos defends

“It’s okay Carlos.” I say smiling. “But no, we are not that.”