Intercoursing with my Angel

Daishinkan came closer after he has poured some of the sunscreen in his hands.

Daishinkan was mezmerized at the young kai's tender looking skin.

He has never seen supreme kai without his clothes off and he began to become interested.

"Don't forget to get every inch of my back, Love~" Supreme kai whispered lustfully.

Daishinkan began to sweat trying his best to move his hands towards shin's soft skin. He then began to touch the kai's back with the sunscreen and rub it in.

To daishinkan's surprise, Supreme kai arched his back and moaned out as soon as daishinkan started rubbing down his back.

Daishinkan blushed heavily from the sounds the kai was making but brushed it off and kept rubbing up the kai's back earning more loud moaning.

Getting very attracted to the sounds that the kai was making, daishinkan moved closer and rubbed lower and lower as shin smirked and soon brushed against the angel's groin.

Daishinkan began to grunt and leaned towards the kai's neck soon giving him bite marks. In the kai's ears, he could hear daishinkan growl which aroused him.

He then rubbed up against daishinkan harder and soon reached behind him, unbuckling the daishinkan's pants.

"Come on, Love. You know you want me and you also know that I Want you~" Supreme kai whispered as his shirt soon dropped down lower.

"Yes, I want you right now~" daishinkan growled out into the kai's ear as he slid down the kai's pants, trailing kisses down his neck.

"Mmm~" Shin moaned out and soon daishinkan wrapped his arms around shin in an embrace.

Without warning, daishinkan soon rammed himself inside shin with lust. Who, In return gasps out and arched his back. "Ahh, D-Daishinkan, so rough!"

"Shhhh, You wanted this and now you'll get it~" daishinkan chuckled in the kai's ear as shin whimpered.

Sliding his hands down the kai's waist, He roughly thrusted in and out of shin's fragile looking body as his chest slided up and down the kai's slick back.

Shin whimpered and moaned out as daishinkan bended him over and held him by the waist.

Shin moved his hips around as daishinkan repeatedly slammed inside him.

Daishinkan growled and moaned with each lustful thrust he gave as shin groaned loudly and drooled after.

"Mmm, Shin~!" Daishinkan grunted out getting ready to release his sperm inside of the kai.

"Please, My love.. Do it~!" Shin whined out as he moved his hips around faster for daishinkan.

Daishinkan leaned over and held shin tightly as he soon released all of his sperm inside the young kai's body.

Shin gasped at the feeling of being filled inside of and soon both collapsed on the ground and out of breath.

"I-I Love you.." Shin whispered out and panting.

"I love you too.."

Both supreme kai and daishikan smiled sharing a passionate kiss.

The end.

___________________________

And this requested short story of daishinkan and supreme kai is now finished. If you enjoyed this story please don't forget to "❤︎" it and I'll see you in another story. Good bye~!