yoongi, you're my everything. [namgi]

namgi
angst
335 words
-

Yoongi stares blankly into his phone, it seems as if everything was trying to attack him - every single pixels of the picture of the man he is staring is trying to attack him?

It doesn't make sense.
Nothing ever made sense to him.

A small sigh passes through his chapped lips, a small sting tinging his lips causes him to hiss. The boy ran his finger against his own lips, only to spread the traces of blood that were seeping through.

Ah, Namjoon would be mad if he knows this.

Again, nothing made sense.

Does he mean everything he said?

Perhaps not, they have always sounded like pretty lies to yoongi. All the words uttered by his lover never seemed real, at least not in the world yoongi is living in.

The excitement in Namjoon's face everytime he tells Yoongi all the beautiful promises caused him to just... go with it - pretending as if he believes all of those stupid lies with his whole heart.

He wanted to be nice. Namjoon means everyt....

Everything.

That's what namjoon had always told him - that he is the latter's everything. Namjoon proved himself, he really tried on treating yoongi like nothing else ever mattered but Yoongi could see in his eyes sometimes.

As if the words was not meant directly to him.

Everyday, yoongi curses himself for being unable to be the only one in Namjoon's head. Maybe because he is never enough - to anyone - for everyone.

Hell, he could never be enough no matter how hard he tried.

"baby are you okay?"

That was when Yoongi's eyes fell back into the screen of his phone to see the man that was on the other line - the boy whom he pour all of his heart to. The heavy droplets finally fell down to his cheeks.

"hey, is something wrong?"

Everything, Namjoon. Everything.
But he couldn't bring himself to say that.

"baby, you know that you're my everything right?"

Everything.

Please don't do this to me, Namjoon-ah.