Sattru munbu paartha megam maari poga..!!

The days roll by smoothly..

The bond between Mullai and the members of Pandian estate has become stronger..

Pandian and Lakshmi consider her as their daughter and they are very close to her..

They include her in every single thing..

Mullai also feels comfortable with them..

Being with them is a great relief to her..

She maintained a distance with Vetri..

But when she comes to know that he is married and has a kid, she talks well with him..

Close yet maintaining a distance..

She meets Pavi, his wife and Maha, their kid who are staying at the quarters..

Maha is a 9 months old kid..

The tender fingers of Maha and her antics make Mullai forget her pains..

Lakshmi and Pandian has the habit of taking a nap in the afternoon..

Since Mullai won't be sleeping, she uses to spend the time with Maha..

They become close in no time..

Pavi asks about her personal life..

M refuses to answer.. No..

Actually she starts shedding tears and Pavi refrains herself from asking..

Vetri later tells Pavi that her parents are no more and the wounds are still fresh..

Pavi understands her and they become friends without going into her personal life..

The life goes merrier..

Then, the tsunami comes..

Kathir is coming to Munnar..

He comes to Cochin from Nagpur through flight and to Munnar through car..

That's his usual plan...

Since he had not visited his parents for the past 4 months, he made himself free and comes home..

Vetri is equally happy..

He says that he will go, pick him up from the airport..

Lakshmi amma agrees..

His room gets ready..

Pandian checks everything as he knows that Kathir is a perfectionist..

Even the weeds in the garden are cleared up..

Everyone is so excited about his visit..

Ponni is continuously blabbering about her chinnaiya..

Even though M doesn't want to hear, Ponni forcefully pours everything over her ears..

M stops her by saying, Vidu Ponni..Unga aiya nallavaru, vallavaru, naalum therinjavaru..

Veera theera parakramasaali dhan..

Podhum..

Vidu..

Kettu kettu kaadhe pulichu pochu..

She ignores..

But Ponni isn't Ponni if she loses the game..

Akka..adha imbuttu neram naan pesra vara kettupottu aprama solreenga paatheengala..

Neenga onnum enakkosram endhirichu poga venaam..

Naan poren ulla..

Selvi akka kooptuchu apave..