Thedida nerangal illaye..

Mature content ahead..
Feel free to skip if you expect any story here..
It has nothing but their WEDDING NIGHT..😊

                   *****************

Mullai smiles back..

Mine..

She is all mine, his heart screams..

And she moves from the place..

Is she drawing a line for him to not cross or is she encouraging him on?

He is stumbling to decide..

She comes willingly into his arms...

He bends down to kiss her and she has her head tilted up to receive his kiss...

The lips meet, hers feeling wonderfully soft against him...

He remembers that she likes going slow, so he keeps the kisses long and soft...

He grabs her in both hands and gently squeezes..

He had forgotten how good of a kisser she had been one and a half years ago, how she was able to convey passion and fun with only her lips...

With one hand, he pulls her closer to him for a long kiss while with the other, he reaches up to the blouse and the saree..

When he starts moving the dresses down, she pushes her tongue into his mouth...

As he slowly pulls the dresses down, the tongues dueled...

Kissing her feels so good, so right...

When the hands reach the bottom, she replaces his hand with hers..

She breaks the kiss and steps back...

Ennachu di..

He whispers..

She smiles and hugs him..

After a moment they pull themselves from the hug before returning to a passionate kiss that explodes into an exploration of each other's bodies...

He can't help but takes a handful of her and gives it a nice squeeze as she lovingly explores his mouth with her tongue..

Not wanting to waste a moment he begins to caress her hips while pulling her closer to him...

After a few moments of deep kisses and groping, she gently pulls him to the bed and with a light shove put him on his back looking up as she begins to straddle him almost in desperation...

His hands find her hips again but as she leans down to continue the exploration of tongues his hand found their way up her sides, underways to her perk breasts...

He feels an immediate response as what is a gentle warm contact to his hardening becomes an assault of gyration against him that slowly causes his underwear to become damp..

She is enjoying the feeling of his stiffness against her but she begins to become nervous about the experience and considers how to express that hesitation of pain...

An answer comes to her as she leans back up continuing to grind on his hardness and remembers how a past experience would always make everything better...

He goes down..

Touches her lips with his..

And it sends a wave lightning up her spine...

She can't help but cry out in sudden pleasure that she quickly quiets with her hand over her mouth...

She looks down to his smile that has a hint of smugness to it...