Yandere Jungkook as Werewolf Part 1

This story was requested by @Sakurabloom381 in my dms. I hope you all like it. Its my 1st time doing a werewolf story. 

CHARACTERS :

JEON JUNGKOOK 

- werewolf, 24 year old

-had a traumatic childhood

-has not found his mate yet

-dark and malicious to most

Y/N

-witch, 19 year old

-is terrified of werewolves 

-kind and helpful

-loves the forest

-looks like Jungkook 's best friend but is unaware of it. 

>Jungkook's POV 

Ahh, i feel that sad wave hitting me again remembering Loona, i hold the single picture we had together, it has become dull over the years. I can't believe i lost the only one i had, the only person in this world who understood me, who loved me for who i am, even though we were children. The fact that i am a werewolf and she was a witch never came between our pure friendship. The way i lost her keeps replaying in my mind. She was kidnapped and then even after weeks and months of search no one found her. I did not beleive that she was dead.After that there was a dispute in between the witches and the werewolves since they believed that their daughter was kidnapped by the werewolves and didn't trust us. For years i beleived that she will come back one day.... But to my  misfortune she never showed up... I still believe though.... Maybe one day. 

A sudden knock on my door disturbed my thoughts. I wiped my tears and hid the photo under the mattress. Getting up i opened the door only to see my mother. 

"Aren't you going for your hunting?" she asked noticing my swollen eyes. 

"Uh... I... I am i was jus-" she stopped me by grabbing my shoulders. 

"Are you still thinking about her? Jungkookahh.. Its been 4 years already. I know she was an angel, but she has moved on to a safer place and i want you to be happy okay?". 

My mom has always been there for me after Y/N's dissappearence. At first i was shocked why she was caring so much for me suddenly since she didn't like her at all as y/n was a witch, but i slowly gave in to my mother thinking maybe she saw my pain and really wants me to be happy. 

"Yes Mom... I'm ok.. I'll get going now..." i picked up my things and moved out. Not waiting for anyone, since i wanted to go alone today. Maybe hunting could help me vent my anger out. My anger of not being able to save Loona. 

As i went into the forest the sight of greenery calmed my nerves. The familiar scent of flowers was soothing enough to bring my focus completely on hunting. I heard some shuffling behind a bush a few feet away from me and that triggered me bringing me into my wolf form. I lunched forward after running at a great speed, but just as i was about to jump on my prey i saw a girl get up, her back facing towards me. She turned to look at me with the flower basket in her hand. Her face became mortified in a second as i was already in air and soon i fell on her. She screamed for help, but we both knew there wasn't any help coming. 

I opened my eyes and looked at her beneath me....and that's when the volcano erupted on me. She.... Looked exactly like Loona, just like what she should be looking after all these years.... No i know that she IS Loona!!!OH MY GOD!! 

"Loona...", a small whisper left my mouth, but she just kept thrashing and crying. 

I couldn't believe myself at all. I got up quickly coming into my human form. This seemed to have traumatised her even more. I offered my hand to her, my heart beating wildely as a thousand thoughts ran wildly in my head. She was finally back!! On a day i didn't expect the least 

Oh! Who am i even kidding! I knew she was gonna come back! I knew she wasn't dead afterall!! And this time I'm gonna protect her with all my life. This time, i will not let anyone seperate us. I felt a wide smile forming on my face. 

I got distracted from my thoughts, once i saw her scurrying back on the ground and not taking my help. My brows furrowed as she didn't seem to recognise me, maybe the 4years was the main factor, but how can she forget me? No way!! 

I caught up to her immediately, grabbing her hands and swinging her towards me, but also trying to be as gentle as i can. Afterall, i can't afford to hurt or loose her now. She kept screaming and begging me to leave her.... I did not understand why though? 

"Loona!!" I exclaimed. "Stop it, why are you running from me??" 

I watched as she was as confused as i am. 

"After all these years, i still waited for you each day, each moment. I knew you weren't dead, and whoever said so i refused to beleive them! And now see, you are here in front of me!!" I spoke as my eyes gleamed with happiness and maybe a little possessiveness started growing in me. 

" But why are you running away from me? " My smile faltered little by little. 

" Listen,P-Please leave me.... I'll just never come back to this forest.... I-ithink you misunderstood me for someone else... Leave me... Please just..." she was shaking with fear while trying to remove my grip on her. 

"Loona, come back to your senses!! Please dont prank me!! I am your Jungkook. Don't act like you saw me for the first time. I have been in such a bad state ever since you left. Loona please.... Look at me... I'm your Jungko-" she bit my hand which caused me to loosen my grip and pushed me. I stumbled a little and she took that time to run away from me. 

I did not run behind her. I know which village she is heading to, plus her smell will help me find her. I just stood there calmly.Anger, confusion and worry made way to my mind. How can she not remember me?? Maybe it's the trauma.... Or maybe, she is trying to avoid me to protect me from someone?

I don't know the cause, but i don't care. I have lost her once, but not again! She is MY Loona. She just doesn't remember. But ill help her. I'll keep her with me and soon she will remember everything, and we can be happy again. After all these years...., I'm not letting you slip away so easily baby. 

I entered my place with a smirk of satisfaction on my face. I had already formed a great plan in my head. I called all my fighters and explained it to them, making sure there is no delay in executing it. 

We will meet again tonight.... Loona. 

💎💎💎💎💎

💎💎💎💎💎

Have a great day😊

Will be continuing this in part 2.