Meeting Casey

*mewing, talking in the language of cat*
Jinx POV
I was sitting on the couch next to Raph and Donnie, when this man comes up on my right, near Donnie. I push myself again Raph and he laughs," Don't be scared by his ugly face, it's just Casey." I whisper back to him,"  I don't like him, he smells mad and stinks." He nods, "I know he stinks." I push under Raph arm," Don't let him touch me. If he touches me, I'm gonna bite him." Raph laughs and Donnie introduces us, Casey says, "Hi." I hiss at his hand. I don't like the way he smells. He gets angry and hits my knee, I bite his hand and Raph laughs. Donnie looks at me in shock. Casey slaps me, and I slowly turn my head back to face him, then I pounce, scratching his sides, he yells," Get it off a' me." Donnie pulls me off and I still hold out my claws trying to claw Casey. Donnie holds me tightly and I stop, then I push my head between Donnie's arms, with my body, and I let my legs and arms hang." Casey yells,"What was that for?" I hiss softly, "I don't like the way you smell." He says, "You don't exactly smell beautiful. You need a bath more then I do." I tilt my head, "What's a bath?" Donnie laughs softly, "Water and soap."  I look back at him, "I've never seen soap." He laughs. I don't understand. I cough," You can put me down now, Donnie." He blushes and chuckles, "Oh yeah." I giggle and pat his plastron as I leave, "It's ok." He chuckles again and I can hear the other boys laughing.
I run up the stairs yelling, "APRIL!!!" She comes out of her room, "Wha-what?!?!" I stand up from all fours, "I scratched-I mean met Casey, and I need to learn how to take a bath." She laughs, "I don't understand how to teach you." I smile, "Just tell me how." She pulls me into the downstairs bathroom and shows me how, then leaves and I stay, I take off my clothes and shower, I make sure I wash my tail, and my ears, then I come out with a towel, carrying my clothes and having my towel wrapped around me, the others look at me, I look back, "What?" Mikey is blushing softly, as well as Donnie and Casey, Raph isn't looking anymore, and April has her head in her left hand, then she walks over to me and pulls me upstairs.
She looks at me, "What are you doing?" I smile, "I was going to use some old materials and make a dress." She nods and pulls out my materials, which one is black and the other is purple and black leopard, and then hands them to me. I pull out a needle and take measurements of myself. I measure the material, then I begin to sew after cutting. I make the black material into a tube top, and I make a high-low extra long skirt. I sew them together to make them into a dress and I put it on and it's beautiful. I dig throw the items in the room and I find some tall black shoes, and I slip them on, Hey, they fit. I pull out rainbow gloves and slip them on, as well as some fake flowers, which I make into a sort of crown, and put them all on. I find a cat collar and put it on. April smiles at me, "You look adorable." I smile and look at myself in the mirror. I look at my purple and black strapless dress, my cat collar, my purple hair, the white rose crown, my rainbow arm-warmers, and my pink eyes.I grab a jacket and throw it on over my dress, a small jacket of course.I cut out a tail hole and I push my tail through. Then I walk downstairs to the kitchen, make a sandwich, and then I walk to the guys and sit down on the couch, yawning softly and eating my lunch. The guys look at me. I smile, "Hey." They look away and I wrap my tail around myself, softly stroking it. I play with the fluff, then Mikey comes over next to me. I smile, "Hello there." He pets me softly and I giggle and purr, rubbing my head against his hand. He says, "I have someone for you to meet." He pulls me into the kitchen and opens the freezer. I here a mew and smile and mew back, *hello* She smiles and says *Hi. I see you've meet Mikey." I nod and say, *Yeah, he pets me all the time and I think he is awesome." She hisses softly, *He is mine!* I giggle and Mikey says, "You can talk to her, IN CAT!?!?!" I nod and continue our conversation, *You can have him, I like someone else.* She giggles, *Who?* I smile, *A certain fellow in purple.* She laughs, *You like Donatello?* I nod, *He has been sweet. Raph doesn't really talk to me yet, and Mike is a cool friend, but Donnie seems to be especially nice.* She smiles, *Well, I'm tired, night!* I giggle, *Night Kitty!* I close the door to the freezer and turn to Mikey. He smiles, "What did she say?!?!" I giggle, "Nothing much, but I think she has a crush on you." He chuckles, "Ok." With that he goes to his room, and I lay on the couch, falling asleep, it being after dinner, which I had skipped. I slowly fall asleep, peacefully as well.