Sleeping Kitty

Donnie POV

I walk out of the living room just as Jinx sat down for the second time. I go into the barn and work with the car while Casey is at the house and sleeping. I work on fixing the door hinges and then putting the door back on the car and making it work correctly, then I do the other door. I try to recreate the body, somewhat, and then I put it on, piece by piece. Afterwords I go into the house, I make myself a small snack, then go back out, noticing Jinx asleep on the couch and Raph and Mikey watching TV. I finish doing touch ups on the car, and by the time I am done with that, it's around 2 a.m. I make another snack, since I skipped lunch and dinner. I eat it on the couch, then I look over at Jinx, as she sleeps, she softly mews. I finish eating then I start to walk upstairs. But I pause and turn around. I walk back into the living room and pick Jinx up and carry her to my room, since Raph is already sleeping in Mikey's. I hear her purr softly as I carry her. I set her in the bed and I cover her up. She pulls a pillow close and hugs it. I smile and carefully take one pillow and a few blankets. I put one blanket on the floor, then I put a pillow on one end, then I lay down and pull the other blanket over myself and fall asleep.