The Dream

(Hey guys! Thank you all for reading my story! I hope you all enjoy it! Also please dont get mad if I dont use correct punctuation and if I dont capitalize! I get lazy some times lol. Hope you all enjoy what my brain just said to me randomly one day! Yours Truly, Jacy!)

"Doctor?" My terrified mother asked. "Yes Ms.Anderson?" Dr.Smith replied. "How long does he have?" There was a hesitant pause. "I'm going to be honest with you Ms.Anderson, it could be 5 second from now or 5 years, we honestly don't know." He said. Why are they talking about me like I'm not in the room? I mean I am clearly right here, you know? The dying person on the bed? Hello?

My mother let out a terrifying sob. I wish I could get up and comfort her. She has noone else, my dad died three years ago when I was 14. He left me in charge and now I'm going to leave her to mourn in pain.

"Mom..." I said, it took almost all my strengeth. She moved toward the bed, "I'm sorry you had to hear that s-s-sweety" She said between muffles while stroking my hair. "I-i-its time mom. Be strong. Don't cry. Don't throw yourself away. Your the best and I couldn't ask for anything better. I love you." I said as I took my last breath. "I love you too" was the last thing I heard before I slipped into total darkness.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I shot up out of my bed, drenched in sweat. Another restless night. Yep, this is going to be a long day.

(So there is it! The first chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it! Please comment and vote! But you dont have too! Im not a begging type! Lol. Yours Truly, Jacy!)