Blood

Jesse's Pov

"Mom I'm home!" I screamed as I walked into the house. The aroma of Tator-Tot Cassarole filled my nostrils. "In here honey" she answered back. Hmm wonder whats with her, she hardly ever cooks, exspecially since dad died.

"Whats the ocasion?" I asked as I started to set the table. "No ocassion, just thought I might make since of the kitchen before we...I" she trailed off. She sniffled a little and turned to the oven. "Have you talked to the docotor today?" "Umm no." Lie. Mom always starts her sentences off with umm when she lies. I dropped it.

I felt my phone vibrate, and pulled it out,

Hey Jesse

Whos this?

Faight

Oh hey,

making sure you didnt give me a bogus number...

yea, so we start tomorrow, I need your address.....

I headed to bed after washing dishes and eating dinner. "NIGHT MOM!" I yelled. "Night hun." Mom may not know this but I hear her crying at night. It breaks my heart knowing that that..... I hate thinking about it.

I fell into a deep sleep......

Jesses Dream.....

I woke up earlier than usual. I headed downstairs to get breakfast but mom already had it cooked. I fixed the eggs she had on the stove and grabbed some bacon. As I was pouring my orange juice instead of it being yellow it turned red. A horrific red. Then very startled I started coughing violently. Blood was going everywhere as I was coughing. I dropped the "orange juice" bottle causing more horrifying red to go everywhere. Thats when my Mom walked into the room. "JESSE! NO! HELLO 911? YES MY SON HE HAS..... NO JESSE! DONT LEAVE ME!" My mother screamed. Then I went into total darkness.

I woke up sweating. Just as I sat up my alarm started going off. I jumped up and went to take a shower. As I was about to turn the water off I started to taste blood in my mouth. 'No no no no!' I meantally shouted to myself. But the taste went away. 'Another long day is ahead. Now lets see if Faight is really faithful and wants to help' I said to myself as I stepped out the shower and headed to Faights house.