Sun Rise

(Heyy guys! Sorry I havent updated in a while. Havent been around a computer inna while! I was going to update on my phone, but I hate typing for a long time on a touch screen!)

Faights Pov

CLINK! CLINK! CLINK!

'What the world?' I thought to myself as I stirred. I looked at my bedside clock. 4:30. Arghh! CLINK! CKINK! CLINK! I got up to go my window. I opened it, "Hello?" I said in an irittated voice. 

"Down here!" came a sweet huisky voice. Ive only heard this voice say a couple of words. Jesse..... "What are you doing outside my window at 4:30 in the morning?" I questioned him.

"I said we start today! Number 6!" He whisper shouted. "Dang okay! Be down in a sec!" "Dont take 30 minutes! Its an hour drive so hurry!" I closed my window and got dressed in a flash. I slipped on some cut off demin shorts and a turqouise tank and slipped on my converses. And I hurriedly brushed my hair and teeth.

"Wow, 5 minutes, great timing, now lets go!" He said as he walked towards his midnight blue mustang. Then we took off.

"Wow, this is beautiful!" I exclaimed as he pulled up to a cliff, "How'd you find it?" I questioned. "Well, I kinda got upset one day and, started driving and ended up here, so this is kinda like my own personal hide out." He said. I thought for a moment, why would he of all people be sad? I mean he makes great grades and is a perfectly looking guy.....

"We might wanna get a move on its about to start..." his words distracted my thoughts, "Yea, so what is number six again?" "Sun rise,". He stated as he got out and grabbed a blanket from the back.  

As he was spreading the blanked out on the ground I decieded it was time to get to know each other. "So.... tell me about yourself..." I said. "Well.. theres not much to tell. My dad died three years ago, I look alot like him but have my moms hair and eyes. Shes really like my best-friend.... Is that sad? My mom being my bestfriend and all?...." He asked worry in his eye like I was ganna up and leave.

"Aww Jesse, no. Its sweet actully, Ive never really had a relationship with my parents, there always gone, my brother takes care of me, or took care of me, Im moving in with my grandma in a week. But why is your mom your best friend? Don't you have other friends?" I questioned.

"No one likes me, I mean honestly, youve probally never noticed me untill yesterday." He stated. "Honestly? Ive been trying to get the courage to talk to you all year, but Imma whimp.." "But you can talk to Jake? How can you have guts to talk to him but not me?" "I don't know.... I..." "It's starting." He stated indacationg that was the end of the conversation. 

Jesse's Pov

'Wow,' I thought to myself watching the beautiful sun rise, 'She honestly didn't have the guts? To talk? To me?' "Its beautiful..." She said. 'Not as beautiful as you..' "Stop trying to be a flirt.." She playful pushed me, "I SAID THAT OUTLOUD?!" "Yea... you did.." OMG! NOW SHE THINKS IMMA FREAK! GOSH! STUPID JESSE!

"I don't think your a freak..." I looked at her "Did I say that outloud too?" "No, Im just good at reading faces" She said, as her stomache growled. "Hungry?" "EXTREAMLY!" "Good, I know just the place!" I said as I jumped up and holding my hand out for her to take so I could help her up.

I drove back to my house. "This is the place to eat?" She said as we pulled up. "Yepp, La Jesse's House" I said in a french accent. "Don'tcha think its a little early to introduce me to the par--- mom?" She said as she playfully slapped me on the sholder. "Nope.." I said as I got out and opened the door for her. "Such a gentelman...." she said as she trailed off. I gave her a sly smile. "I said that out loud didnt I?" "Yeppos" 

"MOM!!!! WE'RE HOME AND IMMA COOK BREAKFAST!" I screamed making Faight jump. "Sorry" I said in a whisper. "Its fine" she said as she found her way to the kitchen. I stared after her. Her long red hair fell just to her hips. Shes so beautiful. I try not to get lost in thoes bueatiful blue eyes when we talk.

"So are you ganna cook or stare at me?" She distracted my thoughts. "I wasnt looking at you.... I was looking and the floor...." "Yea, okay, well IM STARVED!" "Yea okay!" I said as I ran to the kitchen.

............

"Wow Jesse, that was sooo good." "My dad's secret recipie," 'ITS YOUR MOM! PICK UP! ITS YOUR MOMMY CALLING YOU! PICK UP!' She jumped as her ringtone went off. "Hello?" ...... "Mom chill.." .... "IM AT A FRIENDS!" .... "YEA MOM, ITS A BOY! YEA IM SUCH A SLUT, YOU INTERUPPTED US IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!" ..... "YEA MOM! SURE IM GANNA BE PREGO, I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!" Tears came to her eyes then. "Ill be there in a few! Gosh!" .... "Yea well, I hate you! And that exacly why Im moving out!" She screamed into the phone, and dropped it, and fell to her knees.

"Faight! Faight! Whats wrong? Its okay, you can let it out." I said as I held her in my arms. "She thinks I go around having sex all the time, she doesnt understand that IM A FUCKING VIRGIN!" She screamed at the phone. "Faight, your not a slut, your mom just... doesnt understand..." "Yea she does, she just suspects, that, because I hang with boys all the time that I date every one of them, when in reality I've only had one boy friend." She said and broke into tears again. "Okay Imma take you for an Ice cream, and take you home..." "Okay, thanks." she said as I whipped tears from her face.

...........

We had oreo ice cream, and I took her home, it was noon know.

"Thanks Jesse, for letting me help you with your list," "No pro-" She distracted me by putting a kiss on my cheeck. "T-t-thanks" I stuttered. "Know whos the flirt?" She giggled, and got out the car. "When do we do the next thing?" "Monday....." "Oh okay well, Ill see you monday..." she said looking sad. "Well, I was hopping we could just hang out tomorrow....." Her face imidiatly light up. "OKAY! BYE JESSE!" She said as she shut the door and skipped to her house.

'I REALLY LIKE HER, she's so beautiful and smart and wonderful.' I thought to myself as I drove off.

(HEY YALL! HEHE! I DO BUT I DONT LIKE THIS CHAPTER! MWAHAHHAHHAHHA! I HAVE MORE PLANNED! BUT I PROBALLY WONT UPDATE UNTIL LIKE THE 18 OR THE 19! SORRY! BUT MAYBE I CAN IF EVERTHING GOES AS PLANNED! NOW IMMA GO WATCH GHOST HUNTERS! MAYBE LISTEN TO SOME BVB! ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL! AND IF YOUR NICE I WILL LOVE YOU EVEN MORE IF YOU COMMENT AND VOTE.... ANYWAYS LOVE YALL! YOURS TRUELY, JACY!)