Doctor Doctor(049 P2)

You sat in your cell, humming quietly to a song that played on the radio you were given. It had been a couple of weeks now. You'd been used in testing with some other SCP's such as 079, 939 and 096 but, your favourite, was with the Doc. Just thinking of him made your heart flutter. You thought back to the last session you had with him.

----------------

'So, tell me... (Y/N). Have you ever been in what is called a "love relationship" ?'

The Doctor asked whilst leaning his operating table, which at the time was being occupied by a corpse. Haha, lovely- You tilted your head.

"Mm, no. I've never been interested in anyone before. Why, you jealous~ or is it maybe... That you would want me all to yourself~?"

You bucked your hips and laughed. You and the Doc usually teased each other like that, flirting and such. The Doctor seemed a little taken back, and paced over to you.

"You are being rather suggestive. Although as hard as you try, you cannot distract me from my work. Your efforts are futile."

The doctor gave you a subtle Boop on the nose, sending you into a momentary daze before the intercom brought you back to reality.

*Alright, that's the end of today's session.*

"Shucks, well, cya doc."

You gave a slight nod as you made your way to the doors. He didn't respond, but you knew he heard you. He was just busy. You didn't mind anyway.
----------------

Time skip :')

You flopped back against your pillow, heat rushing to your cheeks. You had another session with the Doc soon. Although apparently they were going to introduce a new SCP into the mix. A few moments later two guards opened your chamber door. You gladly exited your cell and walked all the way to the new room where you, the Doctor, and the new SCP would meet. After about 8 minutes of waiting, yes, you counted, the door to the room you were in, hissed open and a familiar masked figure walked in. His collar clanked as it beeped and automatically unclipped the collars straps that kept the necessary distancing poles attached to it. He sat down at the table, placing a leg over the other. He folded his arms before turning his head a little to face you, who was leaned up against the wall.

'Pleasure seeing you again, (Y/N).'

You smiled softly, a soft red dusting over your cheeks.

"Likewise, Doctor."

You paced over to him, sitting on top of the table just to his left. He set his left hand onto the table. His hand twitched, causing you to giggle softly. You were about to place a hand on his, when the door hissed open to reveal a man, or a scientist? But he had a mask on, oh wait. You knew who or what it was. It was SCP-035, The Possessive Mask. He strutted in, walking past you and straight to the Doctor who was now standing just beside you. Your eyes narrowed. Rude much.

'Doctor~ Pleasure seeing you today. How are you?'

The doctor folded his arms for a moment, but soon extended a hand to shake the one 035 held out.

'The pleasure is mine, 035. I'm doing fine, as always. Although I find it rather upsetting that you have not yet Introduced yourself to (Y/N).'

You felt a bit of heat rush to your cheeks. He was such a polite sweet heart. 035 turned to you, as if studying you up and down before speaking.

'Ah, of course. My apologies, Miss (Y/N). I did not intend to come off as rude. Please forgive me.'

You forced your smile to remain put, and extended a hand. He stared at it for a moment before hesitantly shaking it. A black ooz covered the palm of your hand. It sting, to say the least. What was this stuff? You knew it was corrosive but, ouchy, it burnt like hell. You kept this to yourself and wiped the remaining ooz onto the table, leaving your hand with mild burns. The poor table began to fizzle at the substance that began eating away at its corner.