✨(A/N)✨

-Hi guys! I just wanted to give you all a short update about some things. So to start, I've been really unmotivated to write anything. I have no ideas and it's just really hard Y'know? Especially when it comes to writing for this book. I've moved to a lot of different fandoms and IT is just becoming kind of hard to write for. I'm not very proud of anything I've written in this, and I'd like to make something I CAN be proud of.

(When it comes to the different fandoms thing I'm not sure if I'll make an entirely new book for them but I'll definitely keep it in mind if I really feel like I can't write anything on this anymore)

In order for me to get over my writers block I REALLY need ideas. I've been having mixed feelings about what to do with this book and I'm thinking about archiving it so it would be really cool if you all commented any of your thoughts on what I should write next. If I decide not to archive it, then updates might start coming very slow. I'll post whenever I want and try to write whenever I have the energy to.

————————

(LIFE UPDATE) skip if you don't wanna read this part. Just thought I'd fill y'all in on some things.

-So, this wasn't really surprising to any of my friends but I recently (kinda) came out as pansexual to some people I'm close to. They all took it differently and it's just been kind of hard to deal with. My friends support me and stuff but my family definitely doesn't and it makes me kind of upset that they aren't as accepting as some of my friends families are. They're very religious and that's also another reason why it's been hard for me to write. I've been dealing with a lot of different emotions and the death of my grandma so I hope you all understand. It just is what it is sometimes.

(Also not to mention quarantine is a bitch and I can't see anyone :/ )

————————

-SORRY IF THIS MADE ANY OF YOU SAD I LOVE ALL OF YOU 🥺 thanks a BILLION for over 3k reads. It means so much to me like y'all have no idea <3

I'm gonna go to sleep now it's 9:19 a.m. and I've been up all night. Sorry if they're any spelling errors. That's why.