Author's Note: Happy New Year!

Happy new year to all of you! I hope 2015 is an amazing year for you guys!

Just gonna tell you that I have a large majority of chapter 5 done, so if I finish it, I'll post it later on today!!

Here's a snipit from the chapter:

Hime looked at Ayaka through a tear-streamed face. "It's true. Hatsune Miku is not the person that you think she is. She is cruel, sadistic and will hurt anyone that gets in her way."

Hime continued to sob, as Shiro and Kuro patted her on the back to comfort her.

Ayaka wanted proof, if only she could get it.

She'd arrived back at the school as she has forgotten a notebook in her desk through her absent-mindedness from the fight with Miku.

As she neared the stairwell, she heard some voices.

Up the cold steps she went, as she drew near the top of the staircase, as well as the source of voices.

As soon as the two figures came into sight, there was a scream, and one of the figures flew down the stairs on their back.

The answer was simple as soon and she recognized the people.

Miku had pushed the girl down the stairs.

~~~

Yeah! So I hope I can finish the chapter today so I can post it for you guys~ ohoho mystery~ XDD

~ArtemisMiku☆