14. Worrisome

"Let's go home~", SinB said with her relieved voice tone. At least Yerin was alright. Gladly SinB made it on time.

Slowly, Yerin standing up and getting out from the barrel. Her eyes and her leg was still shaking from what just happen to her.

"SinB-yah.... I... I--"

Yerin couldn't finish her words when SinB already hugging her tightly, planting her forehead on Yerin's shoulder in relieved.

"Gwaenchana. I'm okay if you are okay...", SinB asid as she letting out a heavy sigh from her breath. Then Yerin realized something. SinB....

"Yaaa! Your fever got worse!", Yerin putting her palm on SinB's forehead. SinB was burning for real. Just looking at her face, seems like SinB could collapse anytime. Also Yerin saw a little cut on SinB's cheek and left hand, making Yerin more worried about SinB.

"Get on my back!", Yerin kneeled right infront of SinB.

"M-Mwo?"

"Just get on! Hurry!"

.

.

.

............................................

Yerin help SinB ro liw herself down on the bed. She also pulling off SinB's mask and jacket away. Looking at SinB's condition, Yerin keep telling herself that this was all her fault. If she wasn't so stupid to go around alone by herself, SinB will not be so sick like this.

"Open your shirt", Yerin said to SinB.

"Ne.......?", SinB was so pale right now.

"Open your shirt babo-ya!", instead of waiting SinB to open her shirt, Yerin akready force-opening the whute shirt by herself, left only SinB's sport bra on her tops.

For a moment, Yerin was shocked by the view she see right now. BUT! Not because she was awed by SinB's body beauty, but it's because she could see there's plenty of scars on her body. Yerin felt like she want to cry right at that moment. This is so heartbreaking.

"How long have you done this job......", Yerin asked, somehow looking so much in sadness, putting her head down.

"Wae.....?", SinB ask.

"Geunyang...." - Yerin

"It's been 4 years already....", SinB answered. But then SinB could feek a drop of water? Nope. A tears coming down and touched her belly. That's when she realized that Yerin was crying.

"Eonni.... wae..."

"Aniya!", Yerin wiped her tears away and lifted her head up.

"Let me treat you first", Yerin stand up and go outside the room to take what she need to.

* * *

After treating SinB, Yerin couldn't help herself from staying right next to SinB. It was so heartbreaking to see SinB like this. So she did all of those jobs, bringing herself to danger and ending up getting all of of those scars on her body?

What is more heartbreaking is that most of the scars was caused when SinB tried to protect Yerin.

"Mianhae...", Yerin said with her low voice.

"Wae..?"

"Because I put you in danger...."

A moments later, Yerin could feel a hand was stroking her head gently. Yerin skowly lifted ger head up to see SinB was smiling sweetly towards her, even tho her face has that scar from earlier.

"You know what? I decide to stop doing this job. Maybe you gonna be the last one. The last one and forever~", SinB said.

"What do you mean....?"

"I want to protect you everyday. Not because it was my job. But it's my own will to protect you. And I will keep doing that as long as I can..."

"Saranghaeyo... Jung Yerin~", SinB smiled again.

Yerin couldn't endure it more, she finally burst into tears while hugging SinB's non-cover body. SinB just giving a slow yet gentle stroke to Yerin's head.

"Don't you dare to do this job after me!"

"Alright ma'am ~"

And the afternoon ended with SinB who is sick get her rest time again by sleeping while being accompanied by Yerin who was sleeping right next to her.

Both was pretty tired with what just happen, so I guess both need to sleep for a moment?   😂

.

.

.

__________________

tbc

ok this chapt is kinda short, so I'm sorry in advance~ I'm tired to write longer that's why.  I want to sleep hehehe 🤪