17. The truth (2)

Yerin was shocked by a phone call from an unknown number. But with her instinct she was sure that musy be someone from her father company. Maybe they gonna tell her to come. Yerin walk towards the 4 and open the loudspeaker.

"Annyeong..."

Someone from the other side of the call said, with his voice changed using a voice changing device.

"If you want your beloved friend to be alive, you need to come here by yourself!"

Yerin knew it already. It definitely was his father all along. She do know that his father was the one who took Eunha away, but now she do know that his father was the one who always want Yerin to be dead.

It's heartbreaking, really heartbreaking.

SinB put her finger to her mouth, instructing everyone to stay quiet. Or else Eunha might be in a great danger.

"Appa......", Yerin answered sternly enough to make the person silent for a moment. Then some sound of that person 'unplugging something' was heard.

"How did you know it was me? Clever aren't you?"

Mr Jung said coldly through the phone and Yerin could imagine the smirking face of her evil father right now. Yerin definitely know that the voice was her own father. The way he speak even using a voice changing device was way too clear for Yerin to know that it was him. Yerin then letting out a heavy sigh and continue to speak.

"Just let Eunha go... I know you want me to be dead, aren't you?"

Again the phone call was silent for a few seconds, maybe wondering how did Yerin know about his plan to kill her own daughter?

"You with her, right?", Mr Jung asked.

"Who..." - Yerin

"Healer agasshi...."

Mr Jung 2 words success making SinB startled for a moment but she just keep still.

"I know you are trying to protecting Yerin~ And I know you are hwaring right now, right? I guess that's how my evil daughter know about me? Anyway... now you do know that I want to kill my own fuck*ng disgusting daughter... BUT at the same time I know what are you going thru Healer agasshi~", Mr Jung trying to swing SinB's anger but as a professional , this is not the time for you to be angry.

"Let me tell you.... I don't know who you are, but just let me kill Yerin okay? Isn't that easy? I'm gonna spare your life if you didn't disturb my work. With that injuries you have right now, I'm sure you didn't have much left to protect her~ So just let her be!"

SinB then look at Yerin for a moment. Yerin really want to tell her father to stop all of this nonsense and let Eunha go. She could just tell her father that the police already know about him. But she keep it inside her, afraid that her father might hurt Eunha.

"Where should I meet you?", Yerin asked.

"How about... your own HOUSE??"

.

.

.

...................................

Yerin arrived at her father's big mansion. It was secured all over the place. At the gate, there's 3 men. At the front door, there's 2. Inside? Only god know how much.

SinB? Ofcourse she wasn't there with Yerin, practically. All of them want Eunha to be safe. SinB still watching Yerin from afar. 2km away from the house.

Yerin have everything SinB need to.

A hairpin with mics function.

A shirt button with a hidden camera.

Plus, GPS.

Now SinB can know everything happen to her lover.

SinB reach her phone and dialled a certain number. She know she can't do this all alone or Yerin and Eunha really could be in a great danger. She needs help. After that certain person pick up his phone, SinB finally start to speak.

"Appa...."

"Eoh? Waeyo Eunbi-ya?", Mr Hwang was on the phone.

"You know healer.... aren't you?", SinB said while lowering her voice.

"E-Eoh... how did you--"

"Now listen. I really need your help, appa. Are you right infront of your computer right now?", SinB asked.

"Eoh. I'm at the police headquarters. But Eunbi-ya could you ex--"

"There's no time to waste appa! I really need your help! My girlfriend and my friend is in danger right now!"

"Mwo??! Hwang Eunbi, explain in detail! I can't understand! "

SinB look at the person beside her. It's Umji. While Sowon and Yuju were witting together at the back seat. SinB then signalling Umji to start her work. Umji nod her head, understand the instruction.

Mr Hwang was shocked when he saw all the prove he needs to catch Jung Sungcheol in custody all inside his computer.

"That's all what you need appa. I gave you cctv's, recordings, file cases, also.... a live camera you might want to see....", SinB said while sighing heavily.

"Hwang Eunbi.... don't tell me... that you are..."

"Mianhae appa... For keeping it secretly from you..."

* * *

The front door slowly opens, revealing Mr Jung who sitting on a luxury chair at the centre of the living room, smiling devilishly at Yerin as soon as she enter the house.

Strange isn't it? This is her own house. But it always feels like a dungeom to Yerin. Now Yerin can see that the house was really a dungeon.

"Finally.... my daughter~", he said with his smile.

"Stop saying that I'm your daughter. I didn't even want to admit that you are my father...", Yerin said sternly while looking at her own devil father.

"Now... let Eunha go" - Yerin

.

.

.

__________________

tbc 🤪