6. Peaceful morning?

"I-I'm... I'm sorry but I'm afraid--"

"Didn't you tell me not to hurt myself without your permission...? I think I might kill myself for real tonight...", Yerin then facing down again, releasing SinB's hand from her grip while sobbing slightly.

SinB really didn't want to make this happen, sonce she's afraid Yerin might know about her mission. But at the same time, SinB couldn't let Yerin alone at the road in despair, after what she had go through just now.

Then SinB made her decission for the best.

"Alright... you can...", SinB said while sighing slightly.

"Really?", Yerin lifted her head again, trying to smile a lil bit.

"Only for tonight", SinB said, somehow making Yerin feel a bit sad. But what can Yerin expect? SinB and her was a total stranger. But what do Yerin know is that she can trust SinB. Maybe she gonna put all of her trust to SinB. The mysterious girl who keep spinning inside her head.

"Arasseo....."

.

.

.

.

.

..................................

SinB enter the apartment first, followed by Yerin. SinB then ask Yerin to sit on the couch for a moment while SinB was walking away, trying to find something inside her room.

"Where did you wanna go...?", Yerin was afraid after SinB leave her alone, since she was inside a stranger house. A few seconds later, SinB came back with a white box inside her hand. Then she kneeled right infront of Yerin, making Yerin startled by her action.

"W-What are you try-- OUCH!", Yerin wincing in pain when SinB suddenly put some antiseptic on her knee. That's when Yerin realized that her knee was scratched from the road just now.

SinB silently cleaning all the bruises and treating it as clean as she can. From putting some ointment, until putting some plaster on the bruises. Now it's all done, SinB stand up without a words, taking a few step away from Yerin.

"Ya!", Yerin called her in an infromal way, making SinB stopped for a moment.

"Didn't you want to say anything? I don't even know your full name yet! Hiw dare you to just walk like that...", Yerin pouted somehow making SinB sighing weakly. Now the annoying Yerin is back.

"Hwang Eunbi. nicknamed, SinB", SinB said and finally walk away. Yerin finally know SinB name, at the same time confused with SinB behaviour. Isn't she was too cold? Yerin thought inside her mind.

A moments later, SinB came back to where Yerin was sitting, grabbing her hand all of sudden making Yerin startled. Yerin eyes widen while looking at SinB.

"W-What are you--"

"You really don't know how to shut your mouth aren't you? I'm bringing you to your room. Did you want to sleep at that couch?", SinB said while looking sternly at Yerin. Yerin could just gulp becuz of her nervousness and just follow SinB's step inside a tiny but cozy bedroom.

"Here... you can sleep here. My room was right next to yours and the bathroom was right next to my room. Make sure to go home tomorrow. Have a good night", SinB then coldly walking away from Yerin, leaving Yerin in confusion at the centre of the bedroom.

"Mwoya... what a rude girl she is...", Yerin said in her low tone, soon to realize that her dress right now was messy as hell. She need to change for sure.

"Okay... I think I need to--"

Suddenly SinB came back with a sweatshirt and a training pants, folded on her hands. Putting it on top of the bed and stopped for a while to look at Yerin.

"You can wear that for tonight. That's my cloth, I think it will fit you", SinB said and again leaving Yerin alone inside the room. Yerin somehow dumbfounded after looking by herself how SinB acting right infront of her.

"She's sure a one weird girl, aren't she...."

.

.

.

.

.

...................................

SinB wake up from her deep sleep, slowly scratching her head while yawning as big as she could. She opened her sleepy eyes, looking at the time on her phone screen. So it's 11 am already?

Remembering that last night she had a sudden guest, SinB get up from the bed walking out from her bedroom only to saw the room right next to her was empty.

"So she did go home, or not...?"

But SinB could smell something from the kitchen. It's not a bad smell, but a delicious smell. Maybe the last time she had this kind of smell inside her house was when SinB was 10, before her mother died because of cancer.

SinB walked towards the kitchen only to saw Yerin was plating some food and putting it on the table neatly. So this Jung Yerin girl who everyone hate can cook? SinB was surprised.

"Oh finally you wake up. Here have some", Yerin said while holding out a spoon, trying to give it to SinB. But SinB didn't even move a flinch to take it.

"Didn't I said to you to go home?", SinB ask.

"But... I think I need to pay you for your kindness. So I'm making this", Yerin explained, still holding on the spoon. SinB saw how struggling Yerin to keep her hands up couldn't help but to take the spoon away from Yerin and sit right infront of the food that has been served.

"I'm gonna go home after you eat that", Yerin said. As Yerin wish, SinB slowly eating the food. Mixed feelings concuering SinB's heart right now. It's been a while since she taste a homecooked food. Also the taste was so similar to her late mother's cooking. SinB felt like she want to cry, but trying to endure as hard as she could.

"It's... delicious. Thank you...", SinB said and then took another bite. Yerin was glad that SinB liked her cooking. Then Yerin slowly walk away from SinB who is busy with her food, walking towards the front door, ready to keave the house after SinB sre her cooking.

"Wait! Where did you want to go?", SinB asked, somehow stopped eating for a while.

"Hmm... didn't you just said to me to go home earlier. So... I will go I guess", Yerin smirk in annoyance to SinB but SinB just answered with a short and cold "Ah".

"Wait. I'm gonna send you home"

"Excuse me?"

"I said I'm gonna send you home. Let me finish this first", SinB then eating her food again while Yerin stilk standing still infront of the front door in confusion. She keep thinking what's up with this gurl named Hwang SinB actually?

"Didn't you want me to go home as soon as I can? I can go home by myself!"

"No without my persmission"

"And why should I always asm for your permission??"

"Cuz I want to"

"WHAT??"

_____________________

tbc