Chapter 2: Nightmare Night

I sit in my living room watching tv. Nothing is on so I put it on one of those black and white static channels. I have an overwhelming guilt of how I beat up that girl the other day. I feel like I should forget the whole thing, but what I did was murder. Who can forgive themselves for killing a person. Let alone who would forget it.

    I stare at the tv mesmerized by the static. I realized I was crying. But they weren't tears. It was blood. I touched the blood as it slid down my cheek. It was cold. I cried more and more blood. I was hoping for normal tears but kept getting blood. Blood. Blood, more blood and more blood. Eventually I found myself asleep.

      When I wake up im in a meadow and its bright and colorful and there's no blood. I smiled. I saw a family under a big willow tree. It was my mother and father. There was a young girl with my same black hair. It was longer then. She was running with a ton of flowers in her arms. She gave them to dad and he made flower crowns for My mother and her daughter. I close my eyes trying to cherish every moment of it. I opened my eyes. It was covered in fire. I stare in shock as I watched my mothers body burned to ash. I screamed as my father choked the little girl to death. He's alot bigger than before.  I clutch my neck realising that girl is me and im being chocked. I tried calling out to her to run. She bit on his hand and ran into the woods. I followed behind. Father was chasing us. So we hid. My father grabbed the young me by her hair. She was screaming and hollering and crying begging for him to stop. He pulls out a knife.

"NO TOUUUKAAA!!!!" I screamed as a black and red liquid came from the tree we were hidden behind. It takes the shape of a woman and snaps my fathers' neck. And engulfs his body in the liquid and subtracts his soul from him and demolishes his body. The liquid turns back in the shape of a woman. The young me looks in fear and cries more, but seeks comfort in the liquid.

      I jerk awake screaming. Im covered in sweat and blood. I grab my head and run to the shower and try to remove all the dried blood and sweat from my body. I grab my head and slide backwards on the glass of the shower wall and cry. I scream my mother's name lisabetta and touka comes behind me and hugs me. I feel a somewhat comfort from her.