Chapter 3: Paper Flowers

I wake in the morning shivering. The window was open all night. I get up and close it immediately. Winter mornings are the worst. They're are alot of flowers in my room. I pick one up and discover its made of paper. I pick up all the flowers its about 200 of them. They're all in different colors. Pretty to me.

    I get ready for nothing. Im not going to school. Its nothing to do there. I don't like it. I especially don't like the people. I sit in my mirror just staring at myself. Touka decides to come out and talk to me

"What are you thinking about?" She says.

"Nothing. My mind is literally blank." I say.

"Traumatized from yesterday?" She says.

   I slowly nod. She understands me. She's the only one that understands me. The only one who actually loves me in this world. This is a cruel place to live in. Reality. Its nothing but bloodshed and lust in my eyes. Who would want to deal with reality? I don't. Its too overwhelming. Makes me too anxious.

     I get to school late. Its not like anyone would care about it. Or me. They're was a new teacher in my art class. He was young. A student teacher he was. So he was around 18 years old. He greeted me with a warm smile. I found myself turning red. I turned around and left the class and I had walked away just as someone came and grabbed me hand. Out of shock I turn to get ready to fight. It was the teacher from the class.

"Hello miss. Im Mr. Hiro. But please just call me Hideki if it fits for you." He says.

    I look at him as he kisses my hand. I pull away from him.

"What are you doing?" I say in a shaky voice.

"Im sorry if I got out of hand. But you're just very beautiful to me." He says.

    Something about his voice is so gentle. Its silky and perfect. I feel like something is wrong about him. Like I shouldn't trust him. But i feel so captured. Something about him makes me want him so badly. But i can't figure it out. I don't know what this feeling is.

"You must be Miss Hinata. Its pleasure to have you in my class." He says and turns away walking to the class.

    I feel my heart get faster and faster. Im too anxious. I need to leave. I need to leave NOW!!! But I can't! I can't move! Why! Once I feel control of my body I pick up my things and quickly run away. I run home and I run fast. I lock everything. I close all the blinds. Turn off everything. I grab my chest because it won't stop beating so fast.

"Touka! Touka! I need help!" I say frantically.

"TOUKA!!" I shout and im transported into a whole new dimension. Its dark. But I can still see. There's blood everywhere. I look up and see a tall woman with long black hair and she hugs me. I know its touka.

"Hinata, are you ok?" She says.

"No....no...no im not ok." I say in a shaky voice and I start crying.

"Shhh.....its alright... I will always protect you. If that means I have to kill everyone in my path. Do you understand?" She says as her eyes glow red.

My eyes glow red and she holds me in her warm embrace. I nod

"Thank you." I say