Chapter 4: The Getaway

I stared at the lady in surprised. Although, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. She always seemed so unemotional, stressed. If you seemed a "Marvel" movie, you know that that is basic villain material.
The way she gazed back at me, seemed so out of character. Her hair was mess,(it looked like mine when I first wake up in the morning) her dress was filled with countless stains, and the most surprising thing was her face. She... She...I wanna say smiled at me? Her mouth was curved like a rotten banana, and her white teeth were the brightest things in the room.
"So you found out my little secret, did you now?" said Madame Rax, slightly like crazy person.
" What is all this? And what is this about you being a virus? I mean you look human..." I looked her up and down. "Ish."
"I'll spare you all the details, but in a nutshell, I was affected in a accident last year, while in a science lab, which allows me to create viruses. Remember the Ebola virus? That was me." (Our Ebola virus was different than the one on your earth. Nothing too bad. We found a cure.) "Now I have perfected my virus to wreak the most havoc on Earth. I lured the unaffected to my 'safe haven' so one day I could give them Corona when they least expected it."
After all that all I had to say was "You now for 'in a nutshell' you did talk an awful lot."
"Alright boy, as long as you say nothing about all this, I won't give you the virus. And as a bonus, I will escort you to Earth 1."
"You have a portal to Earth 1?"
She revealed a device that I thought was a mirror.
"I 'borrowed' it from the lab. It is still a bit clunky. Could probably only get one trip or so out of it."
"Un huh... well I'm gonna get some sleep. It has been a long night. It feels like it's been weeks"
"Okay go ahead. But remember"

A few days pass and I haven't been myself. My friends are starting to catch on, and I'm worried. If something bad happens to my friends it will be all my fault. You know what? What am I writing in bed for? I've been thinking about this for awhile. Now it's time to turn it into a reality. It's time to get off Earth 2.
I dragged my friends to Madame Rax's office.
"Cory, what's going on?" Carly shouted at me. I didn't have time to answer. We had to go now. I wish I could've goten everyone through, but I didn't now what would happen. I had to to get us off Earth 2.
We entered her office and she immediately saw us. "What's going on" she shouted.
"Yeah, Cory, what?!" said Nico.
"No time! Let's go"

The rest is a blur. But after fighting Madame Rax, we finally got through the portal and were safe. We found a hotel to stay in,(why did you all keep those open?) And I decided to keep my journal. After all that's happened, I still need it. What happens next, I don't know. But I do know, our story is far from over. If you know what I mean;)

Spinoff coming soon!!!