Chapter 3: The survivors

As if seeing my best friend after all this time wasn't enough, i saw all types of people. My class mates, resteraunt workers, teachers It was like everyone was here. (Except obviously the people that were infected.)
"Cory!" Nico shouted as he ran up to me.
"Dude, what happened? I thought I lost you!"
"Well, when we were heading to your place, I noticed someone running away. I wanted them to come with us, so I followed them here. I wanted to come back to you, but she told me it was to dangerous."
"Who told you that?"
"Oh, right. I think it's time you met the person who owns this joint.

The lady mouth was so thin and narrow it looked like she never smilied. I tried to imagine her smiling. It was like pretending Bart Simpson gave up pranks.
"So, you're the infamous Cory Ricel," The lady said the words sharply, pronouncing every word correctly without breaking a sweat. She could be my English teacher.
"Your friend, Nico would not shut up about you. Or that girl."
Wait a minute what 'girl'?
Next thing I knew the door opened, revealing a girl with tattered clothing and blood scratches all over her arms and legs. I never would recognized her if it wasn't for her voice.
"Cory?"
"Carly?"
I knew it was her the second she wrapped her arms around me.
"I can't believe it's you!"
Carly Tit was a classmate of mine in 5th grade. Nico,Carly, and I, were best friends. But when we started middle school we were separated in different classes. This was the first time I had seen her in months.
"Yes, Yes. The gangs all here." The lady said with no hint of emotion at all. If her life was a reality show, it would be called 'Depression at its best' the only show with one episode.
"I'll show you to your room. Then we can catch up." Carly said.
"Sounds good to me." Nico replied.
As we headed out the door, I remembered something. I went back to the lady's office.
"Hey I never caught your name. The lady looked me with some how even less empathy for me.
"Madame Rax"

So I stayed there. It was more fun surviving with friends. I didn't dare go back home. I couldn't stand going back there without any oreos waiting for me.(the weird thing is, my name was actually on those oreos. Stupid man. Can't even read ). Then one day something weird happened. I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. So I went down stairs to get some water. Next, I noticed some weird rainbow colored lights coming from Rax's office.
"Are you o..."
I noticed all types of germy things every where, and floating orbs arranged across a shelf.
"Wait a minute." I looked around and thought for a second. Then I realized. "Did you create the virus?"
"Its bigger than that boy! I am the virus!"