chapter 1

I'm okay....I'm doing great today..I'm alright.

Those are usually the words that i say...

But I know that none of these are true ,I always try to seem cheerful,under these disguise,everything is full of hatred,bitterness,antiphaty,and impersonation..

Hi my name is Mahalia,and this is the story of my life.

It was the first day of 9th grade. I was so excited to go to my new school, enthusiasm fled over me. its name is Compassion High.I prepared my things for school, I took my breakfast its one of my favorite meals that my mom cooks which is Chicken lemon honey butter, I ate with my mom and my elder brother:Miguel,while my father is working abroad as an engineer..woops I think I ate too much I had 3 cups of rice..sorry it just really tastes  like heaven itself.

After that  I kissed my mom goodbye then I walked to my school..its just nearby.its like 8 houses away from us. I kinda arrived early,I checked the bulletin board and I'm in the upper class which is in the 2nd floor, I rambled to my classroom there were students in there.I opened the door of my classroom, i saw teenagers in cliques as i wondered what squad will i be in, I said Hi with a joyous smile on my face then i sat in a vacant seat beside a curly browned-hair girl in the 3rd row.
I approached her by greeting her good morning followed by a question: what's you're name, "my name is Amelia "😊she answered back as I introduced myself to her..We chatted for awhile,she was kinda entertaining,alot of students went in our classroom until it was time for school when a teacher of ours passed by our class.
She looks like a middle aged woman i guess maybe around her 4ties.

she greeted us "good morning", "hello Im teacher Emma",I will be your TIC (teacher in-charge) I will also be holding 3 subjects in this class which are English,HELE,and History, call me whenever you need something,she said smiling. She seems kinda nice tho.
And by the way there's a transferee here,she said as she pointed towards my seat and asked "how about you introduce yourself to the class so we can get to know you".

She gestured me to come in front of the class as I stood up and did what she told me. There was this awkward silence in the first place there are like 34 students in our class,there allot right? probably because our school are one of the accelerated and popular in this town. I broke the silence by saying "Hello,good morning...uh my name is Mahalia Smith,I'm 14yrs old turning 15 in September 17..I hope I could get new friends here thank you" I was about to go back to my seat but then my teacher asked me about my hobbies. i responded back by saying "ah yes my hobbies,i like to swim,read,narrate stories and to play the piano,that's all.
My teacher smiled at me as I went back to my seat beside Amelia. We started our lecture.
*****************************************
TIME SKIP😪
It was finally lunch time I went with my pocket money while talking to my new friend "Amelia".We kept on exchanging questions like where do you live, what's your favorite color,etc. I've found out that we just live in the same subdivision so we can walk together.I'm thankful of having a new friend.
we were trying to find a seat but every corner were all occupied,but then a group of  girls waved to us and told us to sit in the table with them,we both sat there,I can familiarize their faces cause I saw them in my class as well. they asked several questions about me.there names are Olivia, Charllote ,Ava,Mia.They were kind and friendly. except for Mia she was sort of soft and dull at the same time.
The six of us went back to our class before time.I heard a group of guys talking about me,claiming that I'm pretty and they should vote me as a muse and smart to,I was to stupid that excitement filled me so I blurted out "really?". The guys stood silently as they blushed,I realized what I've done so I avoided Eye contact to them and went back to my seat my new friends were grinning because of my ridiculous action.
We took the last 5 subjects which were English, Mapeh, P.E, Biology, and Math,finally its dismissal the 1st day of our class is finally over yey!

Me and the girls said bye as me and Amelia went home together.It was such a fun day the people were all welcoming.I told my mom about it!..it was a relief for her because her child is happy.
___________________________________
Thnx for reading and have a nice day..😁