The Fourth

Continued...

When she looked up, she saw no other than... Apple? Apple was a kid in her class who Orange thought was a bit shy, but she gives off bad*ss vibes as well. Orange knew her because of the rumour that Apple was the smartest and at the top of the school.

Apple cleared her throat and those girls looked at her. The girls first taunted her along with orange, but then Apple rolled her eyes and burned the fake eyelashes out of those girls. Before the girls could do anything, Apple then grabbed Orange's hand and went to the library. She was still in shock as apple and her sat on chairs.

After a few mins of awkwardly staring at each other, Apple finally spoke up, "Sorry about that, you know how popular mean girls are. So anyway, you're the new student, aren't you?"

Orange nodded her head, she noticed that Apple was a bit fidgety and her cheeks were a bit flushed.

Orange figured that she might not be used to talking to people, so orange took the next move, "Yea, thanks for saving me there, your name is Apple, right?" Orange asked, even though she already knew her name, she wanted the conversation to keep going.

Apple nodded, "So Apple, you seem pretty nice...wanna be friends?" Orange asked, she was not used to making friends and figured this was how people made friends.

"Why not?" Apple said, accepting. They chatted for a little while, but then Orange saw a beautiful girl entering the library, she picked up a book from the ground and put it back on the shelf while flipping her hair. That girl was on Orange's mind for the rest of day.

After school ended, Orange was walking back home when she spotted a familiar figure up ahead, when she got closer and saw who it was, her eyes widened and she gasped...