Kidnapping

The U.A students were having a normal day. Well, as normal as U.A gets at least. Well, mainly Class 1A. Aizawa was in the middle of a lecture when all of a sudden, they were no longer in the classroom.

"What the hell?!" Bakugo screamed. "Where are we!?"

He received no answer.

The others were equally as confused as the looked around. They were obviously in a theater of some sort, with couches and bean bags instead of traditional movie theater seats. There was a food bar in the back that no one other than Todoroki really seemed to notice. In the front of the theater, the whole wall was a screen, the class decided it was for whatever they are brought here to see.

Meanwhile...

Toga and Dabi had been running an errand for Shigaraki when they were no longer on the street but in a theater-like room with heroes. 

"What are they doing here!?" Bakugo once again screamed.

"I wanted them to be, " a girl's voice said.

"And who are you?" Aizawa asked the air since no physical body was there.

"I am one of the gods of the Multiverse if you have to know. There are many of us, but.. Well, I decided to bring you here so. "

"What are your powers?" Midoiya asked.

"Well, for one, teleportation but I also know everything about you guys so be good or I'll tell some secrets, " the girl said again.

"What's your name?" Toga asked.

"My name is CeCe, thank you for asking Toga," CeCe said.

"Are we allowed to see you?" Asui asked.

A snap sounded before CeCe appeared. Art isn't mine, credit to the artist)

"Hello, everyone, today we will be watching other universes, obviously," CeCe said with an eye roll

"Hello, everyone, today we will be watching other universes, obviously," CeCe said with an eye roll. "And no attacking the villains or heroes. Or I will kill you. Well not actually but still, threats."

Everyone nodded.

"Oh, and don't worry about time, your universe is paused in away. No time is passing there."

Again, everyone nodded.

"Now onto the universes!" CeCe said excitedly.