Alexander Hamilton

For the readers, before we start, all the Hamilton Universes have the same characters replacing each other, for example, Alexander Hamilton will always be played by Izuku Midoriya. Here is a key for the chapters.

Alexander Hamilton: Izuku Midoriya
Eliza Hamilton/Schuyler: Ochaco Uraraka
Angelica Schuyler: Toga Himiko
Peggy Schuyler: Mina Ashido
Aaron Burr: Bakugo Katsuki
Lafayette: Aoyama Yuga
John Laurens: Todoroki Shoto
Hercules Mulligan: Kirishima Eijirou
George Washington: All Might/Toshinori Yagi
King George: Overhaul
Thomas Jefferson: Shigaraki Tomura
James Madison: Kurogiri
Maria Reynolds: Tsuyu Asui
James Reynolds: Kaminari Denki
Phillip Hamilton: Kota
Theodosia: Jiro Kyoka
Charles Lee: Dabi
Samuel Seabury: Monoma
Theodosia (daughter): Eri
If I missed anyone, I'll add them later.

"Okay, so the first universe is set back in the 1700s in America so... Yeah, " CeCe explained (poorly).

"Why America?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"In this universe, it's based on a play based on America history, " Cece told her.

Momo nodded.

"Now let's get into it"

Bakugo is shown onscreen before he starts singing, "How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a
Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean by providence, impoverished, in squalor grow up to be a hero and a scholar?"

Todoroki appears next to him, places a hand on his shoulder before he two starts singing, "The ten-dollar Founding Father without a father got a lot farther by working a lot harder, by being a lot smarter, by being a self-starter. By fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter."

"I didn't know you guys could sing!?" Mina gasped.

"Not bad," Jiro commented, which made the two boys involuntarily blush.

"I wonder who they are talking about though," Hagakure mused. The rest of them nodded.

Shigaraki appeared on the other side of the screen, "And every day while slaves were being slaughtered and carted away across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up. Inside, he was longing for something to be a part of, the brother was ready to beg, steal, borrow, or barter."

"Shiggy sings nicely, " Toga mused.

Kurogiru appeared next to Shigaraki and placed his hand on his shoulder as Todoroki did to Bakugo. "Then a hurricane came and devastation reigned, our man saw his future drip, dripping down the drain. Put a pencil to his temple, connected it to his brain, and he wrote his first refrain a testament to his pain."

"Mamagiri doesn't sing badly either!" Toga clapped.

Bakugo appeared once more on-screen, "Well the word got around they said-"

A bunch of voices belonging to Class 1a from seemingly nowhere sang, "This kid is insane, man!"

Bakugo continued singing, "Took up a collection just to send him to the mainland."

Shoji appeared and patted an unknown figure on the back, "Get your education, don't forget from whence you came, and the worlds gonna know your name! What's your name man?"

The unknown figure turned around to reveal Izuku.

"Me!?" Izuku yelled, shocked.

"Damn nerd," Bakugo mumbled.