A Winters Ball - Cabinet Battle 1

Sorry this chapter took forever! Also, the format changes a lot so just bear with me I had five hours of sleep while writing most of this. Also, to clear up any confusion, I wrote this as if Hamilton was less of a Broadway musical and more a movie musical, like High School Musical or Sound of Music.

Key:
Alexander Hamilton: Izuku Midoriya
Eliza Hamilton/Schuyler: Ochaco Uraraka
Angelica Schuyler: Toga Himiko
Peggy Schuyler: Mina Ashido
Aaron Burr: Bakugo Katsuki
Lafayette: Aoyama Yuga
John Laurens: Todoroki Shoto
Hercules Mulligan: Kirishima Eijirou
George Washington: All Might/Toshinori Yagi
King George: Overhaul
Thomas Jefferson: Shigaraki Tomura
James Madison: Kurogiri
Maria Reynolds: Tsuyu Asui
James Reynolds: Kaminari Denki
Phillip Hamilton: Kota
Theodosia: Jiro Kyoka
Charles Lee: Dabi
John Adams: Mezo Shoji
Theodosia (daughter): Eri
Company/Ensemble: Class 1B and remaining Class 1A characters
If I missed anyone, I'll add them later.

"So.. We aren't even halfway done with this universe, " Cece admitted.

The villains groaned.

"Oh shush, it will go by faster since, well, there's no intermission that lasts a half-hour in the middle like the actual. Nevermind, just you guys are coming up okay? Calm down."

The screen showed Bakugo, he was standing in front of a big town building. "How does the bastard, orphan, son of a whore, go on and on, grow into more of a phenomenon? Watch this obnoxious, arrogant, loudmouth bother, ve seated at the right hand of the father. Washington hires Hamilton right on sight, but Hamilton still wants to fight, not write. Now Hamilton's skill with a quill is undeniable, but what do we have in common? We're reliable with the-"

The rest of the men from the ensemble joined him as the scene changed to inside the building, "Ladies!"

Bakugo looked at all of the girls in the room, "There are so many to deflower!"

"Ugh. He sounds like Mineta, " Tsu groaned.

"DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT GRAPE BASTARD!!"

All the men in the ensemble once again shouted, "Ladies!"

"Looks! Proximity to power, " Bakugo winked at a woman.

Once again, all the men in the ensemble shouted, "Ladies!"

"They delighted and distracted him! Gran Torino named his feral tomcat after him!" Bakugo announced.

"Gran Torino?" Hagakure tilted her head, not that anyone could tell.

"It's who I interned with!" Midoriya piped up.

Midoriya was shown coming up behind Bakugo and putting his hand on his shoulder, "That's true!"

The scene changed to the full company outside the building as they stated the year, "1780!"

Bakugo came into the screen as the scene went back inside the building, "A winters ball! And the Ashido sisters are the envy of all! Yo, if you can marry a sister, your rich son."