14 ( Parents)

Jin pov

"Taehyung come here." I screamed as Taehyung was running all around the home with his toddler. Day by day he becomes more hyper.
"Gooogooogooo......dedede....ahhhhh!" He screamed and I just closed my eyes.

"Maybe I must not buy you a toddler." I said to myself and again run toward him. But he screamed and ranaway.
"Jin Jungkook is waiting for you!"
"Mom just look at him. I even didn't make him ready. We are going to see Jungkook's parents for the first time and he is not cooprating."

"Gagagagag....dededeeeee" He screamed and clapped his hands. It is a month that Jungkook has purposed me. He quit my dad's company and now he is the head CEO of their company. He said his dad asked him and my dad was happy about this. But I'm not cause I cannot see him like I used to. He has alot to do. Taehyung is usually with me and Jungkook stay in our house more. My dad told me I cannot move until his parents came. And now his parents are coming here but Tae! It is about an hour I'm running all over the house but he doesn't listen.

"Jin baby what are you doing? We will be late."
"Jungkook he is more than hyperactive today."
"Da...ddy." Tae giggled and went to Jungkook.
"Tae you must get ready. You are going to see your grandpa and grandma."
"Ma...ma..." He said and poited to my mom running toward her.
"Yeah I'm your grandma but you have another one too."
"Tae come to appa. I will take you to park." I said and smiled. A weapon that always works.
He put his index fingers in his mouth.
"Pa?"
"Yes baby park. So come to appa." I said and oppened my arms. And he ran to me.
I hold him. "Appa!"
"Tae baby why you run? You know you can walk too?" Jungkook said and kissed his cheek.
"He is 9 months Jungkook. It is something natural."
"Ahhh my baby is getting older day by day." He pinched Tae's nose makes him giggle.

"Ok Tae we must get ready. Jungkook baby I'll change him and come."
"Ok don't forget to wear warm clothes. It is a little cold outside." I nodded and went updtairs.
I chuckled.
"Tae today's your daddy's birthday but he doesn't remember." I whispered in Tae' ears.
"Da..ddy!"
"Yeah. I bought something for him hope he likes it." I said and started changing Taehyung's clothes.

Jungkook pov

I was waiting when Jin and Taehyung came.
"You look beautiful." I said and kissed his cheek.
"Hey Tae's here."
"Tae baby you are so handsome." I said and hold Tae kissing his cheeks multiple time.
"You look happy today. It is cause of your parents yeah?"
"I really missed them. Specially my mom. She is so sweet you will see." I smiled and he nodded.
"Jin is his clothes enough?"
"Jungkook it is september. Don't worry I know what to put on him."
"Pa...pa..." Taehyung said and clapped. My poor baby. He was thinking I'm taking him to park.

"Baby we will go to the park after we take your grandparents ok?" He just looked at me. Sure he didn't undertsnd what I'm saying.
"Let' go it is getting late. Dad will be here for the lunch." And we all went to the car.

Jin sat next to Taehyung and started feeding him. My eyes were on road.
"Jungkook I have stress what if they don't like me."
"Baby we have talked about it. My dad has chosen you in the past and when I told him you are my fiance and Taehyung's appa he became really happy."

I saw him pouted.
"What is this?"
"Jungkook are you mad at me?"
"Why?"
"I took Jimin's place. I am mad at myself and you know it is bothering me."
I sighed.
"Jin I love you and I'm not mad at you please stop this." I saw him cry.
"Jin!"
"Ap...pa." Taehyung looked at him and he smiled.
"Jin I'm sure we made best decision. I will do whatever you want in future ok? Just don't blame yourself. I'm not mad at you. But I'll be if you continue crying." I said and smiled to him.

He nodded and gave Tae's food.
"Tae you were killing me to eat chicken and now you don't like to eat?"
"Tae be a good boy you are bothering your appa alot today." I said and looked at him from the mirror.
"Dedededeee....agagagagaaa." he screamed towatd me.
"Jin look how you made him a brat."
"Don't call my son a brat."
"I'm calling him cause he is."
"Jeon Jungkook!" Here we are when he call me Jeon Jungkook I must wait for a long lecturing and balming from him.