20 ( Oh no)

Jungkook pov

"Good morning to my loves!" I went to  the kitchen and kissed Tae and Jin.
"Morning daddy! But daddy you forgot to say morning to Tanni!" Taehyung said while eating his chocolate cream.
I chuckled.
"Morning Tannie!" I said and sat beside Jin.
"Morning baby! Did you sleep well? You were really tired last night!" He asked and I nodded.
"Yeah! I didn't understand when I fall sleep."

"You can rest this whole week. You were working alot."
"I wanna enjoy this week with you!"
"Appa can we go out and have ice cream?"
"Tae it is cold and you wanna eat ice cream?"
"Pleaaaseee! Appa Tae wants ice cream." He poted and shaked Jin's hand.
"I will give you we have in-"
"No no no! The ice cream shop. They also put cream and colourfull chocolates on them." He whinned again.
"Tae daddy will take you. Appa must rest he did alot yesterday."
"It's ok Jungkook I can take him."
"No! You had headache yeseterday. You must rest. I will do everything for you this week. I will help you."

"Thanks babe!" He said and smiled.
"So when I will have my ice cream?"
"After having your breakfast and cleaning your room."

Jin pov

"Appa I cleaned my room. Can I go and have ice cream with daddy now?"
"Let's ask your daddy baby!"
"Appa I wanted to eat ice cream with our baby."
I smiled.
"Tae! The baby is a little tired. Appa will rest and you can have fun with your dad. But don't forget don't tell anything to him."
"Ok appa!"

I told Tae I haven't told his daddy so he must wait a little more. I was really looking for the time Jungkook understand this. How happy he will be.
I took Taehyung's hand and we went to Jungkook's office in the house. I was shocked as I see he is getting ready.

"Are you getting ready to take me and have ice cream?" Taehyung asked.
"Sorry baby! Daddy has a very important work. Jin, I'm sorry I know I told you I will take him but not today. By the way I will be here soon."
"No problem. We will wait for you."

"But I want ice cream."
"Tae daddy must go! What did I tell you about coopreting?" I asked him and he pouted.
"I must be a good boy and listen when you and daddy have work." I saw how sad his face was.
"Jungkook I will take him. You can go now baby!"
I saw Taehyung's face brightened.
"You sure?"
I nodded.
"Ok, I'll be here soon. Tae be a good boy to appa." He then kissed Tae's cheek and pecked my lips.
My poor husband. He has lots of works.

"Let's get ready yeah?" I asked Tae and he jumped.
"Yeahhhh! I will have ice cream with the baby!"

We both got ready and I put Tae in his car seat Taennie next to him.
"Don't come out of your car seat ok?" He nodded and smiled.

Jungkook pov

"Chanyeol I'm really worry!" I was talking with Chanyeol after my meetimg on the line.
"I told you this is nothing important maybe he is tired."
"Chanyeol you know how I'm afraid of sickness. What if something happen to him just like Jimin?"
"Jungkook! Be logical! Jimin's condition was different. You cannot say everyone have cancer when they have same signs."

"You sure?"
"Jungkook I'm a doctor."
"Ok!"
"And sorry for not being in Tae's birthday. I must stay in the hospital."
"I know Chan! No need to be sorry. I have to for now so bye!"
"Bye Jungkook."

"Sir!" My secretary called me.
"Yeah?"
"Everything's done. Mr Park and his team are gone now!"
"Ok I will go! I won't come here for a week so tell the head assisstant to manage everything and call me just in important cases."

Jin pov

"Tae are you done baby?"
"Yes appa! Thank you! It was the most delicious ice cream I've eaten." I chuckled and cleaned his mouth.
"So let's go baby!"