17 ( Your choice)

Jungkook pov

I was sitting next to Jin who was still sleep. I was holding his hands kissing them.
"Baby please wake up! Everything's ok!"
"Jungkook sorry I didn't want to make everything like this! I got emotional by seeing Taehyung. I didn't know your husband is really sensetive to him."

"Mr Park Jin was the person who raised him since he was 3 months. I appreciate if you can understand everything!"
"Taehyung!" I heard Jin said weakly.
"Yed baby are you ok? Do you want something?"
"My baby! Jungkook... Taehyung... where is my Taehyung?" He said and cried.
"Baby don't cry it is not good for you. You fainted due to alot of stress. Taehyung was crying and Chanyeol took him to the park."
"Jungkook I want my baby! Please! Call him to bring Taehyung to me." I nodded as he was like begging me.
"Ok ok! Tae will be here." I wipped his tears. Jimin's appa came to him.

Jin pov

"I'm sorry Seokjin! I got emotional he reminds Jimin to me."
"Sorry Mr Park I know I told you, you can visit him whenever you want... but... it is hard....hope you understand."
"I know! I know son! I saw how much you love Taehyung and I'm happy. You are just like my Jimin."

I smiled. I'm happy he understands how I love Taehyung.
"Baby I called Chanyeol. He is bringing Taehyung."
I nodded and smiled.
"I'm leaving now! Sorry for this. I won't come and visit him again. It is not good for none of us. Sorry Seokjin sorry Jungkook!"

"Thank you Mr Park I know how hard it is."
"Thank you Jin! Please take care of my grand child I know he is really important for Jimin." I nodded and then he left.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked worried.
"Yeah! I feel safe now! When he was holding Taehyung I thaught he will take him from me."
"Baby no one can take our child from us. He is your son. I won't allow anyone to take him from us." He then leaned and kissed my lips. I was happy cause I have him. For being next to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

"I love you Jungkook!" I said and smiled.
"I love you more baby!"
I pecked his lips and unwrapped my arms when I heard Taehyung.
"Appa! Appa!"
I open my arms.
"Come here baby!"
He came up the bed and hold me tight.
"Taehyung cried alot! You were sleep and didn't get up!" He cried and I kissed him.
"Baby appa was a little tired."
"Appa! I love you! Don't sleep like that anymore." I kissed him and wipped his tears.
"Tae where is uncle Chanyeol?"
"He went to his appa!"

"Ok Jin baby I'll go to bring the doctor!"
I nodded.
I kissed Taehyung multiple times make him giggle.
"Appa loves you baby!"
"Appa Taehyung loves you too. Appa are you ok now?"
"Yes baby! Now we can go to mommy I will tell her to make you chocolate cake."

"Yaaayyy! I love that!
"You just love chocolate cake?"
"No! I love you, daddy,grandda, mommy,grandpa and grandma and uncle Chanyeol."
I chuckled.
"But daddy sometimes he is mean. Like today! Appa he didn't buy me ice cream."

I chuckled and shook my head. "So your love is measured by buying you things?"
"Mesrus?" He put his index finger on his bottom lip.
"Nothing baby we all love you too!"

Jungkook pov

"Jungkook I can walk myself why did you take this wheelchair?"
"Baby you just fainted listen to me. Taehyung don't bother your appa you are moving alot on your appa's lap!"
"Yes daddy!"

I then hold Taehyung and put him on his car seat. I wanted to hold Jin but he didn't allow me.
"Jungkook I'm not sick I can walk and sit in the car!"
"Whatever you say!"
I then went to driver side.
"Now we will go to mommy!"
I said and Taehyung clapped.

Jin pov

"So his appa came?"
"Yes mom! I was afraid. For a moment I thaught he will take Taehyung from me."
"Chanyeol is really nice. Sure is appa is like this. You were over thinking!" I nodded.
"Appa my robot became like this!" I looked at Tae and saw him showing his broken robot.
"Why?"
"Appa he was flying in the ad but he didn't when I throw him in the air. Appa he must flyyyy!" I chuckled.