Prologue

Stiles was Scott's boyfriend. They have been together for a year and everything was perfect. It really was, after everything they've been through they soon realized that they were more than best friends, more than brothers.

They loved each other on another level, they were just simply and irrevocably in love. They made each other's life even better but that was until the Donovan case came up. Stiles tried to explain what happened but Scott preferred to believe Theo rather than his own boyfriend. It pained Stiles very much but he still wanted to convince Scott that it was an accident. Stiles and Scott fought really badly that night, in front of Deaton's clinic. And the whole thing resulted in Stiles being left in the rain all by himself and hurt.

A week passed by after the fight and Scott still refused to believe or even talk to his boyfriend. Stiles left countless of messages and voicemails on his phone but he never answered any of them.

But after a week it stopped. Everything was suddenly and unexpectedly quiet. No more messages, no more calls, no more voicemail. Nothing.

Another week passed and still nothing. He wasn't at school anymore. And that's when Scott got slightly worried. Stiles never missed school unless there's a supernatural case that prevents him from going.

So that's how, on this beautiful Wednesday morning, Scott found himself knocking at the hyperactive boy's door. But he wasn't the one answering it, the Sheriff was.

Once the Sheriff got a look at the person at the door he harshly closed it at his face. Only for the boy to knock again and again and again until he finally pulled the door open.

"What?" the Sheriff asked unusually cold towards Scott.

"Uh.. Hi Sheriff.. um..I was wondering if everything's okay with Stiles. I haven't seen him at school for a while and I was worried." He replied as gently as possible, trying not to anger the man more than he already seemed to be. But he soon realized he failed miserably.

" Oh you've got some nerves Scott. "the Sheriff scoffed in disbelief at what he just heard from the tanned boy." You break my son's heart, ignore him for a whole damn week, leave him devastated because he thinks he just lost the love of his life. And you still have the balls to come to my house because you were 'worried', not because he might be hurting, but because  he missed school?" he said raising his voice as he spoke making Scott more and more nervous " I'm gonna be very clear Scott. When I bring my son back home you better not approach him. I'm not joking, if I see you near him, I'll put a restraining order on your werewolf ass."

But Scott wasn't listening. He actually didn't pay attention at all. Which angered the older even more from the disrespect he was facing.

" Did you hear me? " he asked but the answer he got was not what he was waiting for.

" Where is he? " Scott asked suddenly

" Excuse me?" the older replied confused

"Stiles. Where is he? You said you will bring him home, what did you mean by that? Where did he go?" Scott asked slightly panicked. Did Stiles leave because of him? No, he wouldn't leave without telling him beforehand, would he? The Sheriff closed his eyes for a minute, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I believe that's none of your business anymore now is it?" Noah said tired, he just wanted to go back to his kitchen table were a concerning amount of paper were scattered around it, all about a certain hyperactive boy.

"Sheriff please, you know I won't let it go until you tell me what's going on. Please, I'm just worried." he pleaded, hoping the man in front of him would give in. And to his luck (or not) the man did.

"Stiles's not here,Scott. He's missing. My son is missing." The older replied, voice cracking at the end.

Scott frozed. Unable to process what the older just told him. And when he did, his whole world shattered.
Stiles was missing. His Stiles was missing. Nobody knew were his baby was.

And everything around him stopped. Falling on his knees, screaming and sobbing for the whole world to hear. Before darkness swallowed him.