Chapter 3: Angel

Angel Dust. Hell's most known porn star was watching from the couch in the lobby. He saw everything: the conversation, Husk grabbing your arm and the cat upset because you left. The porn star wandered, how could you progress on Husk so quick? Angel had been in the hotel for a lot more time than you and always tried his best to seduce either Alastor or Husk. He wasn't in love, of course, but needed the money. But no need to worry, he had no reason to hold a grudge against you. On the contrary, he wanted to talk to you. He wanted to see if what he saw in the bar was a possible future couple. But not only that, the porn star really needed to clear his mind now. What would be a better distraction that finding out if Husk was in love? Would surely help to tease later on. The spider demon really liked to see Husk mad and annoyed, it was funny. He had the chance to take it to new limits.
Angel stood up from the couch and took the elevator, gazing at Husk who was just chugging on a bottle of booze. The porn star winked at him; the cat just rolled his eyes. He patiently waited for the elevator to arrive, hoping that your room was in the same floor as his. The spider demon got in the elevator and clicked the button for the second floor then waited. Once the elevator doors opened, Angel looked around the floor. He found a door that wasn't completely closed and it wasn't his room. He carefully peeked in and noticed you there. He knocked on the door. Angel wasn't exactly a guy with many manners but it would be weird if a very well known porn star randomly stormed in a room.

You were a bit lost in your thoughts. The cat demon actually managed to hold a conversation with you, even after all that disaster of an introduction you both had. Husk. He was like a drunk and grumpy old man, but very nice when not upset, which was probably almost never. It was weird, why did he let you see that side of him? You couldn't find an answer. Suddenly you snapped out thanks to the sudden knock on the door. For some seconds, you thought it was Alastor, the Radio Demon again. It scared you a bit to be honest but he said he wasn't killing you so... You opened the door and instead there was the tall spider demon: Angel Dust. You couldn't really understand. "Well hello there babe! Charlie said it would be good if I got to meet the other hotel guests so... Yeah want to talk for a while?"- He lied. Of course he wasn't going to say he was there to get some information about you and Husk to later use it against the cat demon. He pushed you a bit away to get in your room and sat on the bed. "W-wait!"- It's all you could say, but there was nothing you could do. You finally decided to sit on the bed, letting out a load huff as you did. Angel looked at you. "So yeah, do you like this crappy hotel? Good stay so far?"-He asked. You nodded. "Yeah it's fine! What about your stay?"- You asked nicely. "Meh, could be better! Now I want to know your opinion on everyone here, that means: Charlie, the no fun bitch Vaggie, the strawberry pimp Alastor, Nifty and of course, Husk."- He smiled. Angel was trying his best to hide his actual intentions. You thought a second. "Well, Charlie is nice! She's very sweet, I keep thinking she doesn't deserve to be here. Vaggie... I haven't talked to her that much but she seems nice after all."- You laughed a bit, remembering Angel's nickname for the moth demon. "Alastor is... nice, just a bit creepy I guess. Nifty is really adorable, again, haven't talked to her much but I already like her a lot! And Husk well, he is a bit complicated. At first a bit rude but he strangely acted nicely a few minutes ago on the bar. Wasn't a very long conversation but it was really... calm, unlike the first one I had with him. Husk really seemed to be enjoying the conversation too."- Bingo. Angel had the info that he wanted. "That's great babe! You should really talk more to everyone, specially Husk. Who knows? Some nice friendships can't get out of this."-Angel would've said relationships, but of course, his little plan would be discovered. "So I have to check on my pet pig. Feel free to come to my room anytime, 5 doors to the left of this one. Well babe, you're cool. It was nice to talk to you"- And with that said, Angel stood up and walked out the door. You just waved. "See you, Angel."- He had what he wanted.
.
.
.
Author's note:
Sorry if this chapter is a bit shorter and boring, but Angel's relationship with Y/N will later be a big help for the plot!
Have a nice day :)