Chapter 5

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while but I'm back! ;))

Also I'll continue with more 2nd person POV , but if u want more Y/N POV we can do that too ! =)

2nd person POV:

You wake up and see that you're chained to a bed. You try to get out but then you thought 'I have to be smart about this.It's not a good idea to keep getting out of the chains or he'll keep me like this forever.Maybe I should try to make him think that I'm OK with it this way and maybe he'll let me go.'

Then Bakugou came in with a smirk saying "Glad to see you're not struggling anymore, baby" you looked away and then said "K-katsuki?" then he said "Yeah,baby?" then you looked at him and said "Are  you going to keep me like this forever?" he then looked at you with a sweet grin on his face and cupped your cheek and said "Of course not, baby.Just a little bit longer so I know that i trust you, ok?"  you then tried to smile and said ''O-ok" . Then he climbed next to you and whispered in your ear "Do you think I should trust you?" "I-i" then he cut you off and said "Look baby I will trust you and let you out of the chains BUT you have to promise me that you won't try to escape ok?" he then got you out of the chains and you tried to stay up but you were pretty weak so you were losing your balance and Bakugou caught you the said "Now promise you won't try to escape" and you looked him in the eyes and said "I p-promise I won't escape." then Bakugou smiled and said "I knew that you'll be a good girl and you'll listen. Now come downstairs and let's eat breakfast. You've gotten pretty weak."

You then went downstairs. His house looked very big. Then he sat you down at the table and you ate dinner together. Surprisingly he was very good at cooking. You took a bote of the food and then smiled "Ya like it, don't you?" Bakugou said softly smiling "It's really good! Katsuki I didn't know you can cook!" he then said with pride "I'm good at everything so of course I can cook." you smiled then continued eating . 

After that you went to the living room and watched a movie. For a minute you started to forget that he kidnapped you and kinda enjoyed his company. 'What is this feeling ? Am I getting comfortable? No Y/N ! No way you started to like him! You just have to gain his trust so you can escape !' you said to yourself. Bakugou then looked at you and said "Are you starting to get used to this? You know you don't have to be scared of me . Everything I do is for your own good baby .You know that,r ight?" you just slowly nodded and continued watching the movie.

After a while you went to the bedroom and then went to sleep. You were pretty uncomfortable with Bakugou sleeping and even holding you next to him but after a while you relaxed. He then whispered into your ear "Goodnight, princess." then both of you went to sleep.