Chapter 10

You stayed with Bakugou and cuddled . "Katsuki..?" you asked. "What's wrong? Are you feeling okay?" he said. "I'm okay,but I don't think you will be if you stay with me. What if you get sick as well?" you asked now standing up. "I can't get sick, sweetie. And why are you worrying about me? You should worry about yourself.." he smiled softly and patted your head. "Yeah but..I don't know..I just don't want you to feel bad because of me" you said your voice breaking 'This is so weird...Why do I care about him so much? I should feel the opposite but..I just can't not love him..' .He then hugged you really tight and said "It's okay,baby..The only way you can hurt me is to disobey , so you have to be good for me,all right?" "Y-yeah , I'm gonna be good." you said smiling  . Bakugou  then kissed your forehead and said "I love you,Y/N. So much." "I love you too, Katsuki.." you said . "I almost forgot." said Bakugou. You tilted your head not knowing what's going on. He got out of bed and then opened the night stand. He took a bottle of pills from there and took one pill out of it. "Take this if you want to get better okay?" "What is it..?" you asked because the tone in his voice changed. "Don't worry about it,okay? Just listen to me and take it." You then took it without thinking about it anymore. You started to feel weird and kind of dizzy. "K-katsuki? I looove you so much!" you said. He smirked then said "You do?" "YES! Come cuddle with me!" . The two of you went back to bed and after 2 minutes you fell asleep.Bakugou had something to do so he gave you some kind of sleeping pill because he knew you'd want him to stay with you but after all he still had school work. You were acting pretty clingy so he guessed those were some side effects or something.

The next day you woke up and saw Bakugou packing his bag."Katsuki? Where are you going?" you asked with puppy dog eyes."To school,silly. Look you have to promise me you'll be good while I'm gone okay? Don't even think of trying to escape. "O-okay..." you said looking down."Bye! I love you!" he said before he closed the door. "Bye..".

After he left you went downstairs to eat then watch TV. You weren't even able to focus on the TV , you were only thinking of getting out of here. In some way you wanted to go and be free, see your family and friends, but you also wanted to stay with Bakugou. After a while of thinking you came to the conclusion that you are not staying with a psychopath.

'Okay,Y/N you HAVE to get out of here. But wait, I have to be good..that's what Katsuki said. I have to listen to him so I'll make him happy..UGH GOD DAMMIT I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING CRAZY. Ok so I have to take something and break a window.'

It was already pretty late and Bakugou should be home in any minute so you took a chair and broke the window then ran away 'This is my chance! I have to go home!'

I̵̧̐̓̒̔̑̅̈́͘ ̵̛̛͕͈͎̤͕̖͕͊͆̐͆̕h̸̝̯͉̭͗̄͐͋͋̀̐͝ą̴̰̖̩͈͙͖͉͔̒v̶̛̻͚͕͕̭͒̿̓̈́̌̀͂͜͠e̵̡̺͔̮̘͕̅̉̋͑͛͘͜ ̴̼͚̝͙̈́͘t̸̫͇͍̀̓̀̿̎́̊̕o̸̫̜̘͖̟͙͒͆̔̎́̌́͝͠

Hi! I know I havent posted a lot lately but I'll start writing more from now on cause I have more time. Also thank you so much for 2k ! I never thought anyone would read this honestly but thank you so much !