chapter 4: A new day

Narrator: Default wakes up in her apartment. She yawns and gets out of bed. She looks out her window at the beach.

Default: Last night was weird. I wonder who that guy was anyway.

Narrator: Curious, Default searches on her laptop for a man named Turg.
The results were interesting at most. She saw "Turg" wearing a outfit that those race car people wear.

Default: Huh. So is he like popular or what?

Narrator: She then tries to find his Instagram but it's all fan accounts with his pictures. The fan accounts were either pretending to be him or making fun of him. They had captions like "he do be vibing doe😳", "just committed several war crimes, how are you guys doing?" and "turg love jelly".

Default: So he is popular. But whats he doing on a island like this?

Narrator: no answers. All she found were people saying Turg was missing. But he wasn't missing, he was next door to her.

Default decided to go talk to Turg again.
She normally didn't care about people but there was something about Turg that made her... feel things.

Meanwhile Turg woke up feeling cold.
Maybe it's the broken window but he'll never figure it out. Turg hears a knock at the door. He opens it and sees the most average looking woman hes ever seen. He feels a strange feeling in his stomach that isnt hunger.

Average woman: Hey Turg-

Narrator: but before she could finish her sentence Turg grabs her and pulls her in. He slams the door looking worried.

Turg: Jim covered in tomato juice. Never let Jim see you.

Narrator: the average woman is worried about the tomato juice man but continues what she was saying before she was interrupted.

Average woman: so... I just wanted to know what happened yesterday...

Turg: 👁👄👁

Narrator: it would appear that Turg is staring blankly. It seems like Turg doesn't remember what happened yesterday and who the average woman is.