Eleven

It's been four weeks since we got back together, and it's been the best four weeks of my life. Tom went to Maggie's for the day and I knew he was going to end up spending the night, I put a tray of muffins in the oven and my front door opened startling. "Oh h-"

"Is the baby asleep?" She asked and I pulled my eyebrows together nodding.

"Went down... ten minutes ago-" her lips were on mine and then she grabbed my wrist pulling me to my bedroom, I opened the mouth to speak but she pushed me backwards on the bed and my breath caught in my throat. She kissed down over my neck and her hand went up under my shirt.

"Wait." I giggled.

"What?" She asked.

"We haven't.... in the light since I had the baby." Billie rolled her eyes pushed up my shirt and kissed down over my chest and down to the waistband of my pants.

"You are fucking sexy Gemma." I pulled her shirt off and in no time our clothes were a mess on the floor.

I giggled as Billie grabbed my ass. "Let me get dressed." She shook her head and took my towel from around me.

"No."

"Babe." I laughed.

"I missed your body." She sighed. Suddenly I had to urge to ask who she slept with. She knew I was with Troian... no. Gemma stop.

I put my hair up in a towel and pulled on a sundress, Billie started to pull on her clothes as Bennie started to cry. "I picked her up and cuddled her, she snuggled into me and I kissed her head.

"Awe my little snuggle bug." I changed her bum and her clothes, I put on a sundress that was very similar to mine. As I pulled on a pair of frilly shorts on her Billie walked in.

"Ew, you guys are too cute." I turned the baby around in my arms and Billie took a picture. "I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too." Bennie started to babble and Billie took her up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just wish I could go out with you guys." I stood up and kissed her.

"It's ok."

"Your so beautiful." I rolled my eyes.

"Your such a bad liar." She smiled and kissed my forehead. We went out in the backyard and I laid out a blanket, Billie put Bennie down and laid beside her. I smiled at them together. "You guys are so cute together," I mumbled.

"Commer." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of her making me laugh.