In Love.

Our eyes met again and there it was again,the same cold and numb feeling.

Her eyes looked like she wanted to say something but all she did was wash her hands and walk out, I remembered Lizzy telling me that right wing washrooms are facing an issue so that meant the washroom in principal's office was out of function too, and that explains why She was here.

I felt like a part of me walked away with her.

_________________________________________________

When I got home I was a gay anxious ball of nerves,there was Claudia, a girl I wasn't interested in at all.

Then there was this rebellious feeling of doing whatever I want now that I'm single,not that I wanted to be single.

And then there was me still in love,not that I wanted to be.

When the clock struck 3 I was still mulling over the choices and not a single decision was made.

I just wish I was an earthworm, no bills, no worries, no feelings and no emotions just wiggle wiggle wiggle.

Finally on an impulse I searched Claudia's number from the school group and texted her I won't be able to make it.

And for some reason I felt lighter, like I did what was loyal.

And I laughed at myself, loyal for what,for whom?

Why don't hearts just do the blood pumping thing assigned to them rather than falling in love and all this bullshit.

I was going to treat myself with another bowl of ice-cream when the bell rang and for a moment I thought Claudia actually came to my home,she can come though because almost everyone knows my address because of the party Lizzy threw last year.

When I opened the door I was pushed inside while the person who opened the door turned around and locked the door.

"Ready for the date,Miss Turner?"

It was HER.

This bitch needs to stop making badass entries cause someday I'll hit her with my frying pan thinking it's a murderer.

"Uh-" Was my reply because what in the Judas's name am I supposed to say?

"Two days, it took you two days to move on? Now you're all chirpy on your way to fuck that Clownia?"

"It's Clau-"

"Well she looks like a clown though Miss Turner"

If the situation wasn't this ugly I would have laughed hard at that one.

"If you remember, I'm single Miss Lively and that gives me a right to date whoever I want"

I could see the flash of hurt that passed over her features as soon as I said that.

"Are you not in love anymore?"

And we were both quiet then, it was that hallway scene all over again,deja vu.

She was still as beautiful as that evening,her eyes still held those myriad emotions.

And I was still as much in love.

"No"

And a tear dropped down her cheeks and it was as if love is a vodoo, when she cries I hurt more than her.

"Oh, okay I'll just-"

She said moving towards the door,her eyes teary,her hands shaking.

"I said no to the date with Claudia because I'm still in love"

She turned around and faced me and it took a moment to realise what I had said, I could see the relief in those tear filled eyes.

"Ohh"

I don't know if she said anything more than that because then she was hugging me, hard.

And I realised it takes just a moment for our lives to fall apart and to get back together.

It was more better when her lips met mine and I was addicted all over again.
More better when her tongue met mine.

It was that hallway scene all over again,I was that happy again, and it was a scary yet sweet feeling, that it takes one person, to give that one person the power to turn your world upside-down.

But sometimes you have to let go,to let the guard down.

Ofcourse I'll hurt her, ofcourse she'll hurt me, ofcourse we'll hurt each other.
But this is the very condition of existence,
To become spring,means accepting the risk of winter.
To become presence,means accepting the risk of absence.

And I kissed her back like loosing her meant death.
Somehow while the emotional tonsil hockey we had moved towards the door,her back to the gate, hands tangled in my hair and my hands found home again, cradling those cheeks.

When we ran out of breath,we stood there foreheads touching, eyes meeting.

A fucking romantic movie cliche but boy when it does happen it's like life being pumped back to a dead person.

And I knew this would be like this everytime, everytime we'll be together it'd be sorcery.

But those moments end soon,in this case it was another knock at the same door we were leaning on.

"Mia?" A voice spoke from the other side and Hannah looked at me with squinted eyes.

Dear Jesus Christ,I just wanna be an earthworm.

_________________________________________________

Author's note-
Why am I such an emotional bitch all the time.
First off the quote I wrote in italic is by Antoine de Saint, it just got stuck in mind and I love it so so much.
Then who do you think it is at the door? Comment your guesses and keep telling me what you feel about the story.
Thanks Entlychia for the love and help!