{~ Prologue ~}

Once upon a time in a time far long ago, there were 2 kinds of races. Humans and Monsters. They lived together in peace for ages. Soon that peace broke, and the human race turned on itself before it turned on the Monsters. 

There were 3 branches of magic from the human race. The Wizards, the people of hatred, and the most unique of them all; the people of Compassion. These people had powers that represented one another, they cared for each-other, and were naturally matched almost perfectly together as true soulmates. The people of Compassion would often been referred to as "The Angels of the Earth" by many. This was because in the days of the Compassion people, it was a much better world. Sadly though, all things soon change. 

The people of hatred despised them terribly, so much that a entire business was founded to exterminate the people of Compassion as if they were animals. Soon this got out of hand, for that the people of Compassion discovered this company and were quite terrified. Sure, they had quite the powers that can be strong as Monster's magic, but the Hatred people can be even stronger then them. To stop this they had no choice but to fight back.

 Peace split within the magical branches of humans and a great war occurred. Many lost loved ones and their own lives for many months, until the remaining Compassion soul people eventually surrendered  to the Hatred soul people. The people of Hatred used this surrender to their advantage by finding the survivors and used them for "experiments" and for torture. After they were done with their dirty and dark deeds, they imprisoned their "experiments"  and the innocent people they tortured into a tall and lone mountain, known as Mt. Ebott.  There, they were left to be forgotten and die.

Rumors say that pieces of their souls - mostly just the compassion soul - still linger in the depths of the mountain, while their bodies rot. Rumors say that there's still people with Compassion souls out there on the surface, hiding in the crowds for their own live's sake. Though the truest thing out of those rumors isn't a rumor, but a prophecy waiting to be fulfilled. Old wizards of time say that one day, a human of pure soul would fall into the depths of this mountain and rediscover the lost human magic,  and will bring new light to the fate of the Angels of the Earth.