Nightmare

Hello guys Happy New Year! So sorry for the wait but I've had exams,This is part Two of Nightmare so yeah enjoy. Also don't forget to follow,vote,comment and suggest x

..."Kiss me"
"Daddy wh-?" He cut me off,
"I said kiss me " and then without warning,he took my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine,fuck they're perfect: soft,plump and just overall heavenly. We both knew this was wrong but I liked it and wanted more,he quickly pulled away and looked guilty,almost embarrassed "I'm so sorry love, I-"
"Daddy, it's okay in fact,I liked it" With that he smiled and then kissed me again,pulling me up onto his lap then removing my nightie and running his hands up and down my sides which started a reaction in my body causing my to grind against him which turned me on more and more each second "Daddy,I want you,now" He broke the kiss and stopped me rutting against him "Princess wait wait,are you sure this is what you want love?"
"Yes,please Daddy,I need you so badly" With that he gave me a quick kiss and put me down before leaning over the bed. He glanced back at me and said "I wont be mad if you change your mind baby"
"Daddy I'm sure,now get over here and fuck me" He nodded and got a condom from his draw then came back to me "Safety first eh?" He winked at me which made me giggle. He was just about to open it but I grasped his hand to stop him "Daddy wait,c-can I suck it first?" He put the packet down on the bed and removed his boxers. I gazed in awe at the utterly amazing sight before me,his cock was perfect: roughly 8" in length,quite girthy and clean shaven with a small bead of pre-cum on the head.Perfect. I looked at it hesitantly before giving the tip a lick, it was salty and I liked it,looking up at him for reassurance,he smiled at me "Its alright love,you can do it" I looked back down and placed the head between my lips, Daddy made a tiny internal squeak which indicated I was doing something right. Feeling confident, I proceeded further down his penis enjoying the feel of it in my mouth. He let out a long low groan throughout which pleased me knowing I was giving him pleasure. To continue Daddy's pleasure, I came back up and repeated as before hoping to give the same effect "Oh Princess you're doing so good,could you maybe speed up for Daddy?" Eager to please him I pursued. I braced myself and went up then down repetitively sucking it a little harder than before,I could tell it was working from Daddy's whimpers. In an attempt to hopefully help him reach his climax, I started to deepthroat which was sort of easy beings as I have a mild gag reflex, surprisingly I was able to go almost all the way down so I used my hand in order to keep up the stimulation. Daddy was falling to pieces above me panting and whining lustfully "Princess, I-I'm gonna cum" This was my moment, I sucked as hard as I could,swirling my tongue around the head,with a broken whine,he exploded in my mouth. It tasted strange yet delicious,I swallowed every last drop then sat up to be greeted with a kiss "You did so good babygirl, Daddy's so proud of you"
"Thank you Daddy,I wanted to make you feel good,could you make me feel good now?"
"Of course baby,would you lay down for me?" I did. I was actually quite nervous but I tried not to let it show, Daddy opened the packet and put the condom on,I watched him with wonder "Okay sweetie I need you to open your legs a little for me, this will feel a little strange but because you're a virgin, Daddy needs to open you a little bit so I can fit aright?" I was curious but Daddy knew best so I daren't question him, he sucked on his index finger until it was well coated and pushed it into me, I slightly winced at the uncomfortable sensation "I'm sorry darling I know its strange" and it really did as he started to thrust it slightly. After about a minute he put another finger in which almost hurt, he noted I was slightly pained so moved closer to me and started licking my clit "Oh Daddy that feels g-good mmmn" He hummed in acknowledgement against me which sent shivers down my spine, I loved it. After a few moments he he pulled away and I thought I did something wrong "Daddy,why'd you stop?"
"You're ready for me baby" This was it,the moment we've both been waiting for. He propped himself on his hands and bought his hips close to me "Now Princess this might hurt but it will fade and you'll feel really good soon alright?" He took a deep breath in and moved his hips forward,so tantalisingly close "Daddy?" He stopped just outside of me
"Hmn?"
"I trust you" He leaned down and kissed me, it was rough yet full of passion just how kisses should be. He moved up so his face was parallel to mine he looked deep into my eyes "Are you ready beautiful?"
"Yes Daddy" with that he slowly thrusted in and by fuck it hurt,I closed my eyes and a few tears slipped out "Daddy i-it hurts"
"Shhh baby its okay it'll get better I promise " I took a deep breath and exhaled "Okay Daddy go" he exhaled and pulled back out which felt so good "Oh Princess you're so tight it makes Daddy feel so good" all I could do was hum in acknowledgement due to the pleasure as he thrusted back in and pulled out again "Daddy, could you go faster?" He did. Now that I was used to the senation, he quickened with his thrusts leaving me unable to do anything but moan and whimper,he seemed to be feeling the same making little grunts and breaths. He leaned in closer to kiss me and didn't realise that he went in deeper at a harder rate which made me jolt up "Baby I'm so sorry does it hurt?"
"No I love it,do it again" he accepted my request getting harder and linking his fingers with mine. At this point I could hardly contain my ecstasy which made me clench around Daddy making him a loud moan "Daddy I-I feel strange what should I do?"
"You're going to cum love,let it go,cum for Daddy" After a few hard thrusts I felt like something had built and with an almost scream, I released causing him to moan loudly "Yes good girl,let it out all over Daddy" he continued to thrust into me causing to clench again which sent him totally over the edge,with a moaning exhale he came. "You did so well for me babydoll, Daddy's very proud"
"It was so good Daddy, thank you"
"Glad you enjoyed it love"
"Daddy?"
"Yes sweetheart?"
"Could we do that again some time?" His eyes widened in shock and he smiled "Of course darling but its late now,try and get some sleep okay?"
"Okay, goodnight Daddy, I love you"
"Night, Daddy loves you babygirl" He gave me a kiss then I turned over and fell asleep within a matter of minutes.

Ok guys thats it. I really hope you enjoyed it, if you did then please vote,comment and follow me ( @Princess_Tommox ). Remember to send me suggestions too!x