chapter one ➳Teasing The Devil

chapter  one ➳Teasing  The  Devil

 ~

This was never the way I planned, not my intention. It felt so wrong, especially because she is my cousin. But, I need to have my revenge. And I will do it right, well it wont be right. But right kind of wrong.

As I was about to enter the devil's room, I looked at the clock and it read "9 pm".

Perfect, she won't sleep after this. I went through my closet and unwrapped a gift box, inside it is a lingerie from Victoria's Secret. I grinned, and threw my clothes off.

Don't ask where I got it, it's from....I won't say. I put on the very skimpy llingerie and a bath robe on, put on cherry lipgloss and fishnet stockings and red pumps. I gave myself a once over on the mirror.

I smiled at myself in satisfactory, it's not everyday a girl will find herself attractive.Checking everything twice, I suddenly felt a wave of nausea over me and I became self concious. I have never felt this way before, even if the first time I got on a date with a jock that can melt any girls heart. But, it didn't melt mine, but we became best friends and that is the one and only Cameron.

Funny, I know. Fate really is a strange thing, and I shrugged my thoughts off and went outside. I walked to her door, and the familiar pink signs welcomed my sight. I opened the door, only to find her on the doorway. She pulled me inside, and pushed my head to lean to hers and kissed me. I felt butterflies erupt on my stomach, and I responded hungrily bitting her lip.

She pushed off me, and left me hanging there. My planned backfired, but it didn't. "Gonna be back, babe." She winked, and walked off to the bathroom only wearing sexy silk panties, and a loose top. It made me frustrated, and I slipped off the bathrobe and lay on her pink bed.

The color made me disgusted, but the thoughts of it went aside as she came in. Wearing nothing, and I gasped.

"Hmmm... You got a surprise for me too.." She purred, and I held back a moan. She got in the bed and kissed me, we kissed for like an eternity and I pulled away.

I stood up, but got pulled back in the bed. She pinned me, and the memories of yesterday came back rushing in my head. I got off her, using more strenght than I usually use. She went away from me, and turned her back .

"Leave." She squeeked, and checked her wrist.

I felt pain as she whimpered in pain, I went to her side and checked her wrist. And sure enough bruise was there, "Stop..Please leave." She pleaded and I walked away guiltily, but before I could open the door.

"I want you gone." The words slipped off my mouth, and I ran away from the room. Tears streaming down my face,closed the door and lay down the bed. I felt so bad, the hypocrite person and the person that should go away. I didn't mind that my bathrobe was left on her room, I wanted to mend her bruise. The bruise I gave her.

I woke up, my eyes stinging from my cry feast yesterday. I absentmindedly went to her room, and what I saw made my eyes fill with tears. She was packing  her clothes, while crying I step back. And went away, I was a coward. I am a coward, I could've stopped her but I didn't. I went downstairs, and hurriedly prepared myself for school. I put on concealer and my black outfit, and grabbed PB & J as fast as I can and drove to school.

I was greeted by Evelyn andd Cameron, but I didn't reply and they did a once over on my outfit and they understood. It was the outfit I wore on the day grandma died, and they hugged me. They didn't ask questions, and that's what I love about my best friends. They always understood, and that made me feel happy.

Classes went on, as normal. But my mood got worse, seeing as Ryder didn't even attend class made my heart torn. I didn't know what I was feeling, and why I felt bad for what happened. I know, It's confusing. But what now? Do I just let it go, like it never happened? I did, well atleast I pretended too. I fetched my cellphone from my backpack, and texted mom. 

mom, where is Ryder going. asked her but didn't budge. and I pressed send.

Wow, lying became a natural. My ringtone rang, and I picked the phone and read her reply. she's moving downtown,but will visit. gtg hunny take care x 

I made it to my house, and went to my room straight and did my homework. I watched youtube videos, and I coincidentally stumbled upon a video of a couple. But it wasn't like any other couple, they were both girls. And I closed it, my head getting confused each minute.

I was the devil.

 ~ 

Watch the trailer at the side, don't forget to vote and comment. :)