chapter four☠ crazy drug

pt.2 of previous chapter (childhood recap time lapse 24 hours)

previously:

"I like your daughter, Martha." Ryder said.

"What!?"

~

She was utterly, and completely out of her freaking mind. To think that, she just said that outloud. Am I dreaming? Is this real? Could it be...

~

Ryder reached out for my hands, and I instinctively held her hands and I noticed her eyes weren't how they twinkle before. They were full of life, and our childhood, we were the closest cousins in the family. Or so called not cousin, we both were raised on the city while our relatives were raised on the suburbs. Our life was pretty much, not the same as our cousins. So, when we visit them there would always be the difference between us and them and we were the only people who somehow didn't talk to anyone else. That was how we were, until she never went to my house again

I would wait by the porch for her blonde hair bouncing up and down, and her smile radiant as ever. And her beautiful little voice would call out my name, and I would be happier than I have ever been with my best friends.  She was the best friend I've ever had, but it doesn't mean my social life composed of her weekly visits, But, that stopped when her mother came into the whole damn picture. She wanted to spend time with the daughter, she abandoned.  I couldn't contain the happiness. But, when her mother or my so called aunt made her live with us. She became completely different, not the Ryder I knew from before. It was buying like buying a new pairof shoes and, moments after you paid you realized you didn't want it and you suddenly changed your mind.

 "I will leave." Ryder said, and her eyes were brimming with tears and she snaked her arms around my arm and as her hands made contact with my skin the tingling sensation made me jerk my body away for a bit.  

"You can't.. You are my sister, and I'll miss you.." I trailed off, when she nods her head and tears ran down her face. I instincitvely wiped them away, and even if she is crying she still looks like the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on and this  ismorbid to think that I find her beautiful while crying. I admit, I'm horrible.

"The thing is.. I don't.." She tried to explained, and she turned her head away from me.

"Ry, look at me. Please.." I pleaded her, as I squeezed her hand. 

"Goodbye, maybe I'll see you again?" She said, and I shook my head resisting her. Why, in all the time in the world would she leave me after what happened.