Dream Big

Tanya is a young businesswoman. She works in a Fashion Designer Department. She go to work on time and was so passionately with her work. She likes to design the clothes and dresses during her free time.

Tanya's boss love her so much because she is a hardworking person. It does not odd that Tanya always flying to Paris or anywhere else in the world to see the fashion show with her boss. That sometimes make everybody in the office get jealous with Tanya as she always asks by the boss to accompany her to the fashion show.

Tanya's boss is always asking Tanya 's opinion about the clothes that the model are wearing for the fashion show. Her boss wants to know her comment on the entire fashion show including the arrangement, lighting, model's make up and stages.

Tanya 's design are so stylish and beautiful especially for the party dresses and wedding gown. She show her parents and boss her designs. They like it and suggest that Tanya can open her own studio in LA. She agree with her parents that one day, she can open her own studio as it is her dream since she was little.

Of course, her boss and colleagues support her idea for leaving the office and start to chase her dream for opening her own studio. Even though, they are very supportive about it, they are sad that Tanya is about to leave the company.

On the last day of Tanya in the office, they are arranging the farewell for her. They order some beverages, refreshments and farewell 's cake for Tanya. Seeing that, Tanya is very surprise and happy because she know that her boss and colleagues care and love her so much. They celebrate it and wishing her good luck for the future. They know for sure that Tanya can be a very famous fashion designer in LA.

5 years later, Tanya has her own studio in LA. It does not make enough profit because people don't know that boutique in the first two years. She almost get frustrated and wants to close down the studio, but her parents push her for not giving it up and give her some good advice that would encourage and motivate her more in the future.

Now, she rise from her frustration and remember what her parents about not to giving it up. She return to her studio and ready for more design. As time goes by, the people start to come in to her studio and buy her party dresses and gown.

As a result, step by step she makes profit and become a famous young designer in LA.

Morale of the story : Always chasing your dream. Don't get frustration and give up easily. Try harder to make your dream comes true even though, you are failing in the first place. Slowly, you will make progress and become a successful person.