telling everything

Jimmy

i was stalking after Tommy.he was walking through the garden of the university.i hope he don't know that i'm following after him.

"Will u stop stalking me,phi?!" Asked Tommy.i think,he knew that i'm stalking him. "I-i'm not stalking u.." i said in awe. "Stop fuckin' lying me!what do u wanna know from me,phi?!" He asked me angrily. "I.." i stopped. "I wanna know everything about u.." i said.he trembled and his eyes were started full with tears.
"E-everything?..follow me,phi" he said and held my hand and started walking.i was just gazing at him and i wanna do whatever he say..
...
"I-i was getting bullied by those bulliers since,high s-school..i've b-been get hurt so much..they gave the worst pain inside of me and everyone hate me!everyone in this world are fake!what is my difference with them?!
u may not understand for what i'm just saying or u'll say that i'm saying shit things!I-i..i-i hate t-them!" He said with tears dripping down from his eyes.he was just staring at the floor while,sitting.i really felt pity and sad for him.
"I-i h-hate them!" He said again. "i understand.." i said and swipe his tears with my thumb softly.his cheeks were so soft.when i touched it,i felt like i'm touching the natural marshmellow. "No,u don't." His voice was cracking.i can't see him like this.i just hugged him so tightly. "let..m-me go,phi" he said but,i can't let him go..i wanna gave him a warm and wanna make him feel the happiness.
...
he hugged me back with his little hands so tightly and he cried in my chest like a three years old babie.he was so small in my arms.my little nong
"Pls don't cry,na.." i said and rubbed his head softly.
telling everything to someone is the worst thing and now,i know how he hurt and how he felt..the worst..pain..this pain is not for babies,not for anyone..why?why this worst pain came to this world?
....

"nong Tommy,are u not going home?it's already five." I said.no response..he was just hugging me for a long time. "Nong Tommy?are u..sleeping?" I asked.no response.he was really falling asleep at that time..
I have to ask his frie-..no,he don't even had a friend.
i gazed at Tommy for a while.he was gorgeous,cute,beautiful..perfect...i smiled ears to ears.
"U're sleeping in my chest like three years old babie~" i said and smiled brightly at him.
I love him.i wanna protect him from those bulliers..who gave him the worst pain.

Author's note:
This is the ending of this story.pls..vote,comment and share your thoughts.also..share this story to your friends,pls😁