Special chapter☺️

Tez

"Phi Jim!Phi Jimmy!!" Shouted Tommy..Jimmy looked at Tommy back and smiled. "Hey..Why did u run?here,drink" Said Jimmy,gave the Chew Chew juice to Tommy.Great couple..
"So..could i eat lunch with u,phi khrub?" Asked Tommy,kept staring at Jimmy's small eyes.Jimmy was also staring at Tommy's big round eyes.Jimmy didn't say anything..Standing and staring into Tommy's eyes.
"That's okay..if,i can't eat with u.." Tommy said with a sad tone.he started teared up. "No.No.No!i didn't mean that..u can eat with us na..Don't cry na.." Jimmy talked to him with the sweetest tone i've ever heared.I suprised.
I tried to talk but,i was speechless and i just let them hugged each other..i wanna have Jimmy before and i wanna be the one for Jimmy but,i know now..Jimmy is not the one for me and I'm not the one for him.
.
.
"Are u two already boyfriends?" I murmured. "Huh?" They both looked at me and asked. "N-nothing..I mean,it's nearly 1..shall we go to the canteen and eat lunch?it's been a long time u two were hugging like that and i'm being a third wheel" I said and sighed loudly.
" i'm hungry~" Said Tommy with the cutest tone and also make the best puppy eyes. "Okay..let's go and eat" Jimmy said.And held Tommy's little hand and leave me alone. "Guys!!Am I a third wheel now?!" I yelled at them.they don't even gave attention to the elder.sigh!
I was wrong..i must have tell that I was in love with him!
.
.
Jimmy (at Canteen)

I can't stop smiling ears to ears while,watching my little Tommy eating that cupcake.he ordered too many foods but,i don't care.Tez thought the foods were for us.I giggled in my mind.All of the food were for Tommy's and he always order for himself.My little Tommy and I were together for over 10 months.i just propose him at first but,he didn't reply me for 1 month.
'Is that too hard to answer me back?answer the propose back?' I thought at that time.yup,it's too difficult for him.he had to think..because,he had too many fake friends and u know he don't talk to them at all.he's alone and now,he has me..he has me...

"Phi Jimmy!are u not gonna order?or are u gonna just staring and smiling at me?" Asked my little tiny babie. "Of course,i will order na,tiny babie~" i said and kissed his left cheek.Tez suprised.And Tommy act weird.The heck!!!i forgot!!i haven't tell that we are together and we even lied to Tez..oh no!what's he gonna say?!
"Hey..hey..don't act too weird.And u,Tommy...""Are u sick?" I said.I began to watch  my tiny babie's face.yeah,he's too shy for now..because of me..
"My tiny shy babie~" i called. "No one is your tiny shy babie!HMP..!" Tommy said and walked away from the Canteen..i just followed him.yup,he's mad at me.it's not hard to make him happy again.
u know what?i love his dimples.i love when,he's smiling.Those dimples always appear from his face,when i'm with him..

Author's note:
i just wanna add a special chap to this story and pls..vote,comment and share your thoughts.also share this to your friends☺️srry for the grammer errors😅