Chapter 3

A/n
yes finally an update I almost forgot to update this story because I've been so caught up to watching The Good Doctor,but anyway,I hope you enjoy reading my cringy story~

---

Endora's POV

I've heard news that the Lord of the Nether,Herobrine,was at the world of humans.That made things easier for me.The God of War wasn't here to stop my evil plans.

I held my stuff,embracing it's energy.I can launch my attack soon I just need more energy.I called for my loyal Butler,Greg the Enderman to go to General Lana's place.Lana can help me with my plans, she's a warrior who fought with Herobrine's men at the Holy War.

Herobrine is still enjoying his vacation at the human world.He will never know what I'm up to,I'm going to get the crystal and the Gods can't stop me.

I entered my room and I locked the door.I removed my clothes exposing me fair and well maintained body.I missed being a Enderdragon but soon I will show them my true form and slaughter everyone who stands in my way.I will use my body to seduce Herobrine making him fall in love with me,once I seduced him I'll grab the crystal in his chest.I chuckled as I imagined Herobrine falling for me because of my charm.

Herobrine's POV

Last night Y/N asked me why I came here I didn't tell her why I just said reasons.I don't want to talk about it because I don't fully trust her yet and she probably doesn't trust me too because I'm evil.

I wanted to make her feel better so I woke up early to prepare breakfast for her,of course I knew how to cook,I made waffles with strawberries and raspberries,veggie salad and a nice cup of warm tea.

She often eats junk food and food that aren't healthy so I made sure the food I made had vegetables and fruits.She was still sound asleep when I checked her,she looked so cute.I went out of her room and I heard someone from the door "Y/n,it's me Josh."

A guy,I thought to myself.I don't know if I should answer the door or not.I might do something bad,yes,I don't know who the guy is but he might do something bad to y/n.

Why am I worrying about y/n? She's just some kind stranger who let me stay here in her apartment.Ugh I think I'm just tired.The knocking stopped and I heard footsteps then the steps faded away.

I was relieved that Josh decided to leave.I didn't want to deal with him nor talk to him.All I want to worry about is making up to y/n because she was kind enough to let me stay here she even bought choco ice cream for me.I had to return the favor.

I walked back to the kitchen to grab the food I made then I placed them in a table at y/n's room with a little note.
The note was just a um sorry note,I can just tell it to her face but my body said I should write a note.I exited here room and I went to the bathroom.I chanted a spell then notch showed up in the portal it's kinda like a video chat but this is a portal so portal chat.

"Herobrine" Notch exclaimed. "When will you come back here? Endora has been causing trouble." He added.

I wasn't surprised nor shooked about the news,I knew Endora would do something stupid.I sighed and said.
"After 2 days"

"Ugh what are you doing there?You're not causing trouble aren't you?" Notch asked,eager to hear my answer.He looked both mad and concern.

"I'm just letting out some steam,okay, Notch? And now I've been a good boy here" I grinned.

My brother gave me and annoyed and pissed off look and it made me grin even more. "Well that's good to hear,I need to go now,you behave there okay? I don't want you to do stupid things there without me fixing me."

After he said that the portal faded away.I felt so free because I've seen my brother well and not hurt or anything.I act like I don't give about a damn about him but I cared about him.And it's good that he knew I wasn't doing stupid things here.Why would I do nonsense things here? Y/n will surely kick me out or call the police.

I checked if Y/n was awake and she was,she was seating the meal I made for her.For some reason I felt very glad that she ate it and she looked happy.I entered the room and she looked up at me and she smiled.

I guess she isn't mad about what happened yesterday,boy,what a relief.

"Good morning Y/N, do you like the meal I made for you" I asked.

She gave me a thumbs up then she continued eating her meal.

~Time Skip~

Me and Y/N went to an Arcade,to do a little bonding.I didn't like it here,it was so noisy and the kids were running around and playing games that had flashy lights.I felt very uncomfortable but I didn't showed it to Y/N.

"You stay here and I'll go get some tokens,okay brine? I'm so happy."She said.

I nodded,she hopped in joy as she as she went to the Token Machine.She came back with a handful of tokens I was very joyed not really cuz were going to bond in a noisy place but as long as Y/N is happy then I'm happy.

We played a game called "Just Dance" and I hated it.I dance like a robot some kids were watching is I heard some were calling me a "robot" and I wanted to slice the throat out.

We continued playing all sorts of games and I had to admit I was shaving fun,not because i was playing games but because y/n was with me.

End of Chapter 3